• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going out on a limb, can anyone view a car that's in Jersey City, NJ for me?

Hi there, I'm from SoCal and I'm looking to purchase a 2000 Integra Type R that is currently in Jersey City, NJ. I have already sent an offer to the buyer and he has accepted. Now, I have never purchased a car over the internet without inspecting before and I'm most likely going to get a PPI from an Acura dealership but something tells me that's not enough.

Would anybody that lives close to Jersey City, NJ be kind enough to take a look at this car for me? I've run an Autocheck and it's a 1 owner, clean title, with around 37k miles. The exterior looks pretty solid (apart from disclosed exterior scrapes to the front/rear bumpers and 1 side skirt), the interior looks pretty mint but it would give me great piece of mind if a fellow NSX enthusiast gave his/her input.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Do anyone have carfax or autocheck account that can help me pull a report on an AP2? Thanks in advance

skafia, would you like to update this thread? (Really not sure what the above post has to do with it either?)

After about a month, the purchase has been complete! The Integra Type R gets loaded onto a transport this Monday on its way to sunny California! It's a 1 owner, clean title, bone stock vehicle with only 36k miles.

Thanks Tyson (4Cruzin) for introducing me to Jermaine (Spa2KJT). Jermaine, thank you very much for inspecting the vehicle and making sure the VTEC works (hehe). Not only that, thank you for picking up the vehicle, delivering payment to the buyer, and storing it at your house while the transport arrives! You have gone above and beyond to help out a fellow enthusiast, I cannot thank you enough! Here are some photos Jermaine took, I'll add more photos when she arrives in a couple of weeks.

T2CzjhB.jpg

etHygmc.jpg

SVexd5e.jpg

Sweet car and find... I miss my py itr. Congrats and awesome to hear people on prime help ya out

Glad I could be of assistance. I know it's not easy to send quite a bit of funds to a complete stranger and ask them to help facilitate your sale, but there are persons of integrity (such as myself) willing to help a car enthusiast in any way imaginable. As you already know, the car was picked up today and the title, extra key, and condition report will be Express mailed to you tomorrow. (Before I even meet Thomas C. Sunday transport to pick up my recently acquired NA2.) Lots of luck and many happy smiles and miles… JT

Back