• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going to look at this NSX tomorrow JH4NA1152PT000429

Re: Going to look at this NSX tomorrow

Looks like the front lip is missing. Also, looks like the later 7 spoke wheels but the tire sizes are sort of the 91-93's.

Good rice though if every thing else checks out okay.

ceeya32 said:
Thanks Gene, yeah the rears should be 245/17 right?
215-45/16 front and 245-40/17 rears were stock on the 7 spoke wheels.

Be a bit leery & careful of a car at a good price from a dealer.
Unlikely combination..........
Be sure and check for paintwork & all body seems/gaps for evenness.
Special attn to headlight/hood & nose.

ANYTIME said:
Ad says Auto, but the VIN decodes to a Manual. Do you know if it's an Auto or Stick??? :biggrin:

No doubt.. I read through the paragraph about the car, and I'm not sure if this is about *this* car or just an NSX.. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't take anything the dealer says as fact.. Do your own research..

-Jer

I was down in a.c. and drove by it so I stopped and looked. It has paint peeling in the front bumper and scratches on the rear. I also noticed the rear valence is not on right. The chrome rims are mint though.

Was in the vicinity and checked it out. Wheels are excellent, the front nose and Rt side mirror both have large scratches. Anyone know anything more on this NSX? Anyone run a car fax?

I looked at it Sat. needs alot of work. Rear bumper also has spider cracks all over. Probably get it for 23K might be worth that!

ceeya32 said:
Rear bumper also has spider cracks all over.

Did you ask if the previous owner kept all of his service records :wink:

Wow, your thinking about 2 NSXs in the family :biggrin:

No, on the way home after looking at this car, I found the yellow 2000, divine intervention I quess!

Awesome, talk about time management :smile: Congrats on your car! Just saw it on the pic gallery.

saw this NSX last Sunday, the dealer was closed. Anyone drive this NSX, get any records, etc. I'm looking for an NSX in NJ. Thanks!

I took black horse pike down to AC from phila and saw this NSX. I wanted to add, there is a huge paint chip on the driver side rear quarter panel where the vent is. Its not in very good condition cosmeticly. Agreed 23k sounds right.

Damn, I was interested in this one too. Good thing I have you guys or else I would be flying in from Baton Rouge to check it out after the dealer would tell me that its in "perfect" condition. Thanks guys!!!

Back