• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good window tint/3M clear film installers in Orlando, FL?

Hey, my first post in the region forum...I just got my '05 this past Tuesday. :smile:

Im looking for a good shop in town to do a good window tint and 3M clear film install. I called the place I took my S2000 to a few years back because they did a good job, but they didnt seem to be familiar with an NSX (maybe they never had one there). They also said something new I havent heard of before, they would need to install a felt-like strip along the inside window edge replacing the rubber so the tint wouldnt get scratched by dirt under the rubber. They didnt do it on my S2000 which has rubber, so I dont know what the deal is with that. I had also asked them about the 3M clear film for the car, and they said on a black car it looks horrible and you can see too many imperfections in the film. Im thinking maybe they arent very proficient with the clear film install? Anyways, Im rambling :biggrin: , but I want to know if anyone could recommend a good place in Orlando to get both window tint and clear film installed? A place with experience on these cars perhaps?

Thanks!

The only place in Orlando I trusted to tint my car is Audio Excellence on 436/Semoran Blvd. They tinted my windows over 2 years ago and several other cars with no problems. Their tinter is Ed and has been tinting forever. Call Reggy at (407) 277-8790 and tell him "Dr.Todd" told you to call. He has the 3M film on his dark blue 350Z and will drive it for you to look at. These guys bend over backwards to keep you as a customer for life!
Good Luck!

Hi,

Try Total Eclipse Tinting, (Shawn) 386-804-6854 Sanford Flea Market (Flea World Flea Market) He’s been tinting cars for 12 yrs. consisted one of the best by lots of people. He use LLumar Tint, a Life Time Warranty (I’m sure 3M has the same) the first in the business to make tint. He trained me, but I at the time, I did not feel conformable with tinting the back window on my NSX, there’s one hell of a curve to the back window :eek: , so who ever you decide on good luck.

Tim H.
Apopka, Fl.

FeetFxr said:
The only place in Orlando I trusted to tint my car is Audio Excellence on 436/Semoran Blvd. They tinted my windows over 2 years ago and several other cars with no problems. Their tinter is Ed and has been tinting forever. Call Reggy at (407) 277-8790 and tell him "Dr.Todd" told you to call. He has the 3M film on his dark blue 350Z and will drive it for you to look at. These guys bend over backwards to keep you as a customer for life!
Good Luck!

I have to agree, they've done about 7 or 8 cars for me and have always done an EXCELLENT job.

Back