• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Goodbye, for now...

Hi everyone,

It's been an honor and privilege to have owned one of the greatest, if not greatest, vehicles Honda/Acura has ever created. I'd like to thank everyone who's help with the transformation of my car (mods, maintenance, etc.). It's been a great 4+ years of ownership. Looking back, my life now wouldn't be where it is if I hadn't purchased the NSX. Things that I will miss (in no particular order):

- Spending time with the guys at Niguel Motors
- Cars and Coffee with the NSX's (marquee event)
- Parking in reverse next to Bulldogs 2.0
- Random drives on PCH
- South Coast Acura meets
- Talking shop with all the mod and purists
- "Ricer fly-by's"
- Canyon runs with all my friends
- Opening NSXPrime and going straight to "NSX Parts for Sale" section
- And so much more that I can't possibly remember

You guys (and gals) have made the selling of my car so difficult. This isn't a farewell from all that is NSX, I'll always be around on this forum (need to get rid of some parts). For all those who I haven't met, I hope we get the chance to meet later on in life and talk about the memories we've had with the NSX. I hope in the not so distant future that I'm able to have the opportunity to own another NSX. Until then, I'll see you guys around.

Regards,

Long

6259425519_747943fcc1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Long...sorry to see you go and we barely just met. Hope you can find yourself in another NSX some time soon.

Hey Long...sorry to see you go and we barely just met. Hope you can find yourself in another NSX some time soon.

thanks roger. i'll always remember poker night :biggrin:

Hi Long,
Sounds like you had a great run. I hope you find yourself in another one soon maybe even in the new NSX. You never know life has a road of its own, never know what is awaiting for you around the corner. Take care and good luck !
Fernando

Long,

Sorry to see you sell the NSX and hope you are back in one soon. Be sure to stop by the SCA meets when you are in town and maybe see you at Niguel Motors visiting with the Boys.

Les

I feel you pain. I had to sell my NSX in January. I sure do miss my car. Hopefully in a year I'll be in a position to buy another one. Perhaps some time in the future you too will be able to get one.

Mario

Hey Bud! I wish you the best! It was good spending time with you and doing most of the stuff on your list together. Appreciate your help with the move... I still remember that! Hope to see you back soon. you got my # so hit me up when you're around.

Brian

I don't believe that we have met, but I am still saddened to see a good primer go. Hope we see a "I'm back" thread in the future.

Until then, what parts do you have for sale?:biggrin:

I don't believe that we have met, but I am still saddened to see a good primer go. Hope we see a "I'm back" thread in the future.

Until then, what parts do you have for sale?:biggrin:

Jonathon,

thanks for the kind words. I have the following up for sale, no priced determined yet:

- CF Nav Pod (kid tested, mother approved)
- CF Center console, NO DIN cut (see above comment)
- Unpainted DF Stacy's side skirts
- 02+ ceramic coated headers
- busted up climate control unit, briank can fix it
- oil pan gasket
- those black door sill plates that you put your silver vin plate on

and some other random parts.

I always said this forum and the group was the biggest reason I still own an NSX. I might not drive it often, or post on here like I used too but this really is a great group of people. Make sure you still lurk around:wink:

PS: the car looked super hot in the last pic!

Car looks great!!!! Very nice work. Hope you are back in an NSX soon, but don't be shy to hang around the forums.

I always said this forum and the group was the biggest reason I still own an NSX. I might not drive it often, or post on here like I used too but this really is a great group of people. Make sure you still lurk around:wink:

x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car looks great!!!! Very nice work. Hope you are back in an NSX soon, but don't be shy to hang around the forums.

x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much appreciated fellas. i am definitely lurking. i'm having a tough time finding a replacement car. other cars just don't "do it" for me anymore. i need to settle on something soon, though.

Back