• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gorgeous blue in GSO

Lamborghini Carolinas has a beautiful blue/onyx I'm guessing '99-01 w/ aftermarket painted to match frt lip, Ark quad tip exhaust, & shark attack antenna, stock wheels. Last part of VIN 152. Car has one of those yellow stickers on it that it's not ready for sale yet. Anyone know anything about it?

I knew it sounded familiar. He must have traded it for the Lambo here. Post #20
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1129810#post1129810
If anybody is interested I can swing by & see what they want for it.

Guys, I am the previous owner of this car! I traded it in on a Lamborghini Gallardo just last week. This NSX is in perfect condition............absolutely flawless. In fact, I have the TSW Nogaro wheels that were on the car now for sale. They have less than 500 miles on them. I originally paid $2,250 and I will take $1,000 for anyone that purchases them locally (In North Carolina).
<!-- / message -->

Lamborghini Carolinas has a beautiful blue/onyx I'm guessing '99-01 w/ aftermarket painted to match frt lip, Ark quad tip exhaust, & shark attack antenna, stock wheels. Last part of VIN 152. Car has one of those yellow stickers on it that it's not ready for sale yet. Anyone know anything about it?

The car was originally purchased December of 2000 as a corporate purchase, driven up until 4k miles. It was then purchased by an owner in the Missouri area and drive until 14k miles.

I purchased this Monaco Blue NSX in Feb 2006 with 14,202 miles from a dealership in Saint Louis, MO. Dave22 and myself picked up the car and drove it home to Virginia Beach, VA : that was an exciting drive in a snow storm through the West Virginia mountains. During my ownership of the car I installed the SharkII Antennae, H&R Race Springs, Bilstein Struts on the Lower Perch, SoS Short Gear Stalk, SoS Rapid NSX Shift Knob, and SoS Shift Kit. In August 2006 I sold the car with approximately 24,500, due to some financial decisions to a gentlemen by the name of Donathan in Raleigh, NC. Before selling it we removed all the parts other than the Antennae.

Donathan then took immaculate car of the car; as he has a long history of competitive detailing. Donathan drove the car until late October 2008, at which time he sold the car with approximately 30k miles. During his ownership he did install the ARK Exhaust, Shine Front Lip, HID Kit, and OZ Wheels. Donathan had sold the car to a dealership, who in turn had arrangements to sell it to an individual. From what I understand, the individual did not purchase the car and then it went for sale publicly. The vehicle was purchased at this time by dgrayson.

dgrayson then installed the TSW Wheels and Replica Type-R Wing, as well as had the Shine1 Front Lip painted to match the car. Months after ownership, dgrayson trade in the car to Lamborghini Carolinas. This car now has 32k miles.

That's about the story! ;)

Last edited:
Damn, that's a pretty detailed account of the car's history! I have the TSW wheels and the Type R wing for sale now.

It's on their site for $54.5K. Not affiliated in any way.

Last edited:
The car looks so sad with the original wheels on it.

:biggrin:

Sad.. nah, a nice drop and some spacers would set that car off very nicely!

See :

nsx5.jpg

nsx6.jpg

muwkch.jpg

2u4ueqd.jpg

Last edited:
Back