• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

got 2nd place from extremeautofest car show!!

not bad for a starter. never actually competed or entered any type of car show but since it was held close to where i live, the heck why not enter and try ?
it was held at anaheim stadium parking lot with over 1000 cars attendance both for show and competition. from street, drag, and even drifting ...it was heck of day to enjoy!
it wouldn't be complete w/o those women in bikinis of course!

20120610_185445.jpg

20120610_155936.jpg

20120610_155857.jpg

20120610_155626.jpg

20120610_153244.jpg

20120610_135128.jpg

i-mmWbrQ3-S.jpg

i-R88DBC6-S.jpg

i-QCqRpN5-S.jpg

i-zs4d22x-S1.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! who won first prize? ... the pictures are very nice but where is the car?: Biggrin:

Congrats! Not a big fan of throwing body kits on the NSX but your success shows that you never know how well you'll do at something until you try. Plan on doing more shows? Easier on the wallet if you can get sponsors...with current credentials should be easier to get em on-board.

recognize these people? there were the judges of the bikini contest.
i-8LhWJHf-S.jpg

i-BJh9gQL-S.jpg

Last edited:
thanks! everyone loved the car. they like it better w/o the wing as well but i do plan on customizing one; a 3 piece design. i do plan on attending more shows. hot import nights is coming up in july 7th here in socal. a few crews from the show wanted to sponsor my car but can't decide rt now.
very nice people. the car will also appear on "performance sound" magazine, whatever that is in 3 mos. need to take photoshoot.
i know a lot of people dont like veilside kit but i am very happy with it so far. used to own a red one before and i regret selling it. but with veilside, it just turns heads around and you dont see much on the road. my car is all for show. the mods i have on the engine suits me well. i do plan on getting headers, new clutch kit and bigger brake kit. also wanted to change the leather seat covers to a different color. i think the car still shows too much white, i dont know. we will see down the road.

Congrats! Not a big fan of throwing body kits on the NSX but your success shows that you never know how well you'll do at something until you try. Plan on doing more shows? Easier on the wallet if you can get sponsors...with current credentials should be easier to get em on-board.

lovely errrr.... car :wink:

the veilside kit in white with your wheels look great; if you're up for the CF wing option i think blueBatmobiles low slung CF wing would look great on your car.

got any pics of this wing ??

lovely errrr.... car :wink:

the veilside kit in white with your wheels look great; if you're up for the CF wing option i think blueBatmobiles low slung CF wing would look great on your car.

thanks! everyone loved the car. they like it better w/o the wing as well but i do plan on customizing one; a 3 piece design. i do plan on attending more shows. hot import nights is coming up in july 7th here in socal. a few crews from the show wanted to sponsor my car but can't decide rt now.
very nice people. the car will also appear on "performance sound" magazine, whatever that is in 3 mos. need to take photoshoot.
i know a lot of people dont like veilside kit but i am very happy with it so far. used to own a red one before and i regret selling it. but with veilside, it just turns heads around and you dont see much on the road. my car is all for show. the mods i have on the engine suits me well. i do plan on getting headers, new clutch kit and bigger brake kit. also wanted to change the leather seat covers to a different color. i think the car still shows too much white, i dont know. we will see down the road.

Performance Auto Sound magazine is an east cost magazine. They've been around for at least 10 years that I know about and started up here in Toronto ON Canada. Good plan with the car and hope to see more appearances! Post up for sure once you've done your planned mods.

I'm not usually a fan of the Veilside kit, but I think you did a good job with it, looks good in white. Congrats on the trophy.

Looks like a strange show, not really my style - anymore pics of what everything else is supposed to be in the background and what the winning car was?

I'm not usually a fan of the Veilside kit, but I think you did a good job with it, looks good in white. Congrats on the trophy.

Looks like a strange show, not really my style - anymore pics of what everything else is supposed to be in the background and what the winning car was?

EAF is a badass event. I attended with a few other cars several years ago also held in Vegas and it beats every other show hands down. Its an outdoor event with hot cars of all sorts from low riders, tuners to exotics. Woman all over the place, majority in bikinis because it is after all a summer event and performers. When I went in Vegas, there was also cars drag racing. If you see one of his pics, you can see the bleachers to the drag strips.

just want to share more pics during the event. i found one red nsx.
i-CJ8KBZq-XL.jpg

i-kRW7RdW-XL.jpg

i-jsJZ2Lk-XL.jpg

i-H6b3G6m-XL.jpg

congrats, however I must say, the ExtremeAutofest they had up here in NorCal was the absolute WORST show I've ever been to. Filled with a bunch of riced out cars with Z3 fenders, neon underglow, lamborghini-door'd civics, and faux tire smoke via cotton. One of my good friends entered his 76' Mustang (used as a dedicated race car, ie. fully caged, ford big block, fuel cell, full shelby exterior, sequential transmission, etc. etc. easily $60k+ worth of parts alone) and the judge had the audacity to tell him, "If you threw some chrome 20's on the car, you would definitely place in the muscle car category."

welcome to 1999. perhaps its because im from canada. where these types of shows have been abolished since '03-04. im kind of shocked that the riced out shows still exist.

congrats, however I must say, the ExtremeAutofest they had up here in NorCal was the absolute WORST show I've ever been to. Filled with a bunch of riced out cars with Z3 fenders, neon underglow, lamborghini-door'd civics, and faux tire smoke via cotton. One of my good friends entered his 76' Mustang (used as a dedicated race car, ie. fully caged, ford big block, fuel cell, full shelby exterior, sequential transmission, etc. etc. easily $60k+ worth of parts alone) and the judge had the audacity to tell him, "If you threw some chrome 20's on the car, you would definitely place in the muscle car category."

Last edited:
thanks !
i suppose that one held here in socal is way different. i didnt see no ricey civics or anything like that. i did see some old school celica gts, nissan datsun but nothing ricey at all.

I also showed at this event :) me and my buddy was checkin out your car. Looks clean.

Back