• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got It

Thanks for everyone's help. I now have a great NSX. I got it off eBay. I love this car. Again everyone's input helped.

Attachments

• my baby.jpg
    my baby.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 469
Beautiful, congrats.

Hi Guys

Its a 1991. It is all stock and has 68k miles and all the maintenance records from day one. I only had to put on a new set of rubbers.

1Shadow4U said:
I only had to put on a new set of rubbers.

They say the NSX is a babe magnet . . . ;)

Congratulations on the X!

Re: Re: Got It

brahtw8 said:
They say the NSX is a babe magnet . . . ;)

Congratulations on the X!

Unfortunately, I have found that the NSX is more of an 18-year old dude magnet....chicks look, but other guys drool and ask all the questions. Actually, my wife prefers it this way. :D

Re: Re: Re: Got It

LeftLane said:
Unfortunately, I have found that the NSX is more of an 18-year old dude magnet....chicks look, but other guys drool and ask all the questions. Actually, my wife prefers it this way. :D

HAHA, I have to agreed to this statement. I mostly get thumbs up and a double take from "guys" on the street. Chicks look but I can't tell what goes on in their minds from their facial expression. Maybe if I show them a little bit of my chest hair will complete the sale.. :D :D

Congrats on buying your NSX.....now go for a long drive in it. It misses you. :D

Back