• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my GTF's today...

Nicely done. Looks hot, and is very close to the caliper color. The calipers and wheels compliment each other.

What size and offsets are you running? Also what tires?

I'm thinking of getting these same rims but Titanium Gunmetal:

(I hope u dont mind i kinda photoshopped your pic to see what it looks like) :redface:

DSC06793dark.jpg

Bueller?

Sorry, I've been out of town... :redface: The specs were posted but here they are again: Rear -19 x 9.5 w/+33 offset, Fronts -18x7.5 w/+40 offset

Sorry, I've been out of town... :redface: The specs were posted but here they are again: Rear -19 x 9.5 w/+33 offset, Fronts -18x7.5 w/+40 offset

oops im blind... nice work man. How long did it take for you to get your rims and where did you order them from? The ones I want are going to take 60-90 days! :frown:

oops im blind... nice work man. How long did it take for you to get your rims and where did you order them from? The ones I want are going to take 60-90 days! :frown:

Not sure if you're the same guy I spoke to, but there are several options available here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=999805

Jamey's wheels (as noted in his first post) took 3 months to arrive from Japan due to the custom face finish. We have other GT-Fs arriving noted in the post above.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Not sure if you're the same guy I spoke to, but there are several options available here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=999805

Jamey's wheels (as noted in his first post) took 3 months to arrive from Japan due to the custom face finish. We have other GT-Fs arriving noted in the post above.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Hey Chris yea that was me... My tires are shot and I was hoping to get what I wanted sooner. Now Im going to have to get temp tires on my car now in the mean time.... more $ out of pocket.

I love the gold with the Rio Yellow !! Now Im thinking of getting rid of my GTVs because of you. :tongue:

Looks great! That's a really nice looking wheel - I'd like to get a set in diamond black.

Thanks for the props guys... :cool:

got mine too:biggrin:

Attachments

• volk 22.JPG
    volk 22.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 185
That gold setup on Rio yellow is STUNNING!

I have a Rio Yellow and never thought of doing gold - was thinking white at first since I already did the matte gunmetal thingy.

The gold looks so much better than black.........just my 2 cents

rk

looks great on the ride... i have the blitz tchnospeed z1's and i've been debating whether to change to gold advan rs... i know not the same rim but i gotta say i love the gold on yellow

Back