• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GPW wanted

Looking for a GPW, coupe preferred, but open to targa.

Clean title, minimal mods preferred, but open to all original GPW. Thanks Prime!

Still thinking I might want to sell my GPW no dicking around with bidding war or time consuming lookers This car is in great condition, I don't want to sell but back injury forcing me to it. All maintenance and some upgrades done. Some extras come with the car. All the original parts in storage. I have the title and no scratches or damage. I'm the second owner. 37,000 mi. in southern Florida.
nigel

Last edited:
well there were people interested in it but didn't believe nigel's firm price is actually firm lol.

I have a 1992 GPW also. 34k mileage, stock except for exhaust (titanium) and brembo brakes all around. Let me know if your still in teh market?
there are 3 people currently looking for GPW. Post up some pictures and price? accident history? snap range?

Can do. It is in snap range, had the tech examine the case and came back as inside tolerance and no forward/aft movement. Shifts perfect w gearbox oil changed with Acura OEM oil. Regular service completed: Annual Mobil1 oil/filter, brake fluid every 2 years, detailed and leather conditioned every 2 years, climate controlled garage since I purchased 12+ years ago. Window regs replaced, HVAC control replaced about 5 years ago. Photos will follow..... as time permits.

Attachments

• DSCF8727.JPG
    DSCF8727.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 48
  • NSX SnapRingTSB93-010.jpg
    NSX SnapRingTSB93-010.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 46
Can do. It is in snap range, had the tech examine the case and came back as inside tolerance and no forward/aft movement. Shifts perfect w gearbox oil changed with Acura OEM oil. Regular service completed: Annual Mobil1 oil/filter, brake fluid every 2 years, detailed and leather conditioned every 2 years, climate controlled garage since I purchased 12+ years ago. Window regs replaced, HVAC control replaced about 5 years ago. Photos will follow..... as time permits.
I m interest ! Can you send me more info also where you locate?

what is the firm price?

Mine is in Snap ring range, anyone should do the research and Kaz (NSXCB) as he was an engineer at honda, and Formula 1 did a nice write up and causes, so it shouldn't be a problem worth spazing about, explaination about the whole deal, it was caused by a tooling /cutter problem, worrying for a well cared for car /engine or I would have addressed it but on his explainination and opinion, made me feel it wasn't necessary for the trouble and expense. My price is in the original write up. A lot but for the care and status of the car now and its entire life since I've owned it.
nigel

Mine is in Snap ring range, anyone should do the research and Kaz (NSXCB) as he was an engineer at honda, and Formula 1 did a nice write up and causes, so it shouldn't be a problem worth spazing about, explaination about the whole deal, it was caused by a tooling /cutter problem, worrying for a well cared for car /engine or I would have addressed it but on his explainination and opinion, made me feel it wasn't necessary for the trouble and expense. My price is in the original write up. A lot but for the care and status of the car now and its entire life since I've owned it.
nigel
Nigel,
I have give you my cell phone number , if you really want to sell your nsx please give me.a call. Thank you!

how much on average is the gpw price adjustment. I find it ironic that I have only owned white cars in my life and now most manufacturers charge a premium for white lol

aaron, tried to call you today and it says your message box hasn't been set up yet. you need to call me as soon as you get back so we can set this up ! I am hoping you'll be back and expecting you down in West Palm Beach FL very soon. the car is in a hanger 4 mi south of the PBI airport. Cheers
nigel.

Back