• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Grand Prix White Registry

Model Year: 1994
Color Combination: White/Onyx
Transmission: 5 -> 6 speed
Mileage: ~56k
Production #: #161
Production Date: Dec '93
Time owned: I'm the third owner, bought it in April '02

The car's story:
The car's first and second owners were college roomates at the Univ of MS years ago. They remained friends and in sometime in 1994 owner #1, then living in Memphis, picked up his friend/Owner #2 to go look at a used black 91 then for sale in Atlanta. It was apparently a disaster but 'since they were already so close' they decided to go look at a new white one for sale in Jacksonville, FL. They bought it and drove it back. Owner #1 kept the car until sometime around 2000, when he sold it to his road trip buddy who lived in Oxford MS. By 2002, owner #2 had a couple kids in college and and itch for an M3/5.
I had been window shopping for years, and seriously looking for this color/trans/year for a few months. I was getting close to broadening my color options when this popped up on autotrader a couple hours from home. I went to look at it. It was a weekend toy. No paint, no rain, no wrecks, no mods. Some deferred maintenance, AC only on high problem, 38k miles and needed a good cleaning. I bought it and took this picture when we got home.

Mods: My ownership started as 'keep it stock, clean and obsessively maintained'. Over time the obsessively maintained part clashed with the 100% stock part. The first loss was OEM shocks. I mean, who replaces those with new stock shocks? I upgraded the whole suspension to Zanardi/Koni/CT sways and NSX-R bars. Whoa, that was nice. Much better than before. And so, off we went down the slippery slope. Mods have crept in over time and it seems the car is evolving vaguely towards a JDM type S. Current mods include: suspension as mentioned above, H/E, 6spd, NA2 brakes, "Honda" exterior, HIDs, MP3 changer and some other minor stuff. I suppose the current motto is something like 'keep it reversible, clean and obsessively maintained'. The car is recovering from a tape addiction and is having some difficulty deciding what rims it wants at the moment, but looks something like below (current, XPO pics)

Mark,
Would you be flattered if I flew to the U.S. and personally stole your gorgeous white NSX? Because I'm seriously close to doing it. :tongue: :biggrin:

Mark,
Would you be flattered if I flew to the U.S. and personally stole your gorgeous white NSX? Because I'm seriously close to doing it. :tongue: :biggrin:

Thanks for the compliment!

If you're coming, bring some good English beer and give a little notice. I'll need to adjust the 'agreed upon value' with Grundy and start NA2 shopping. :biggrin:

1996 White NSX one of 23 baby! White on Tan. Orange, CA 92865

Thank you! Do you have the rest of the information from the original post? I am trying to keep everything organized and uniform. Thank you! :smile:

1997 White/Tan with 15,500 miles (purchased a year ago with 9,600 miles) She lives in San Diego...

Thank you! Do you have the rest of the information from the original post? I am trying to keep everything organized and uniform for this list. Thank you! :smile:

Model Year: 1997

Transmission: 6 Speed

Mileage: 48,xxx

Production Date: I'll get it!

VIN#: VT000027

Time owned: 6 years....

Current lives in: Chantilly, Virginia

Misc: Comptech Headers, Comptech Test Pipes, Taitec GTLW Exhaust, Dali Racing CF Big Gulp Intake, Dali Racing CF #4 Intake Tube, OEM Injectors B&B by RC Engineering, K & N Filter Charger, Tein RA Coilovers, Dali Racing Sway Bars, NSX Type-R Braces, Dali Racing Polished Rear Strut Bar, Dali Racing SS Brake Lines, Carbotech Brake Pads, Racing Brake Slotted Rotors, Comptech Short Shifter, Type-R Shifting Knob, Type-R Steering Wheel, Exedy Hyper Clutch & Flywheel, O.S. Giken LSD W/ 4.44 R & P, Odyssey 545 Battery, Dali Racing Type-R CF Wing, Volk CE28n Carbon Black 17/17, Sparco EVO 2's, and a few more goodies...

peerless.jpg

Last edited:
Year: 1992
Color: White/Black
Trans: Manual 5 speed
Mileage: 33,000
Production Date: ???
Vin #: Get Back to you later
Purchased: 3/17/07
Mods: Aftermarket exhaust, SSR Wheels, Potenza Pole Position Tires

Purchased at a Downtown Car Dealership. After looking for a Black NSX for about 3 years, I had to settle on White and I am now glad I did this.

Beautiful Cars Guys.

I've owned this 92 for 7 years and it's amazing how good it looks with all it's been threw...turbo's,blown motor etc. Never hit though.

It's currently the latest version of the SOS Stage 4. (NA 3.3) but...with the addition of the NSX-R 6 speed/4:23 using OEM twin disc.

It's definitely more potent than the previous version making 308whp on a much more accurate dyno.

In a word: Thrilling....and the tranny really brings out the best from the higher spec power plant. I've only been driving it a couple of weeks and so far I'm very impressed.

Other critical additions as well , to bring it up to date.

All the Local 360's better watch out cause "I'll put um into the Wall":biggrin:

spooler

Attachments

• 3.3 R1.jpg
    3.3 R1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 211
  • sr4.jpg
    sr4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 219
  • m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 213
  • sd.jpg
    sd.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Wow, omg this car looks sooo good in almost every colour!

****updated information since original post cannot be edited!!****

1992:

jh4na1150nt000829 (fl)
jh4na1159nt001090 (ca)
jh4na115?nt001115 (hi)

1993:

jh4na1158pt000211 (fl)
jh4na115?pt000628 (ny)

1994:

jh4na1156rt000161 (tn)
jh4na1156rt000176 (in)

1996:

tt000066 (tx)

1997:

vt000027 (va)
vt000249 (ca)

1998:

1999:

2000:

2001:

2002:

2003:

2004:

2005:

jhna21615s000150 (wa)

Last edited:
Year: 1992
Color: White/Black
Trans: Manual 5 speed
Mileage: 33,000
Production Date: ???
Vin #: Get Back to you later
Purchased: 3/17/07
Mods: Aftermarket exhaust, SSR Wheels, Potenza Pole Position Tires

Purchased at a Downtown Car Dealership. After looking for a Black NSX for about 3 years, I had to settle on White and I am now glad I did this.

Any updates on your VIN# or production date? That is on the white sticker on the pillar when you open the driver's door.

Hey guys. I just came across your thread.

I have a 1993

White/Onyx

JH4NA1158PT000211

I've owned it for one year.

Model Year: 1992 with black interior/changed out to leatherseats.com black with suede.

Transmission: 5-speed manual with NSX-R Ring and Pinion and JDM Short Gears.

Mileage: 90K

Production Date:

VIN#: I'll get back to you

Time owned: 3.5 years

Currently lives in: Honolulu, Hawaii

Misc: Bought this from a good friend in San Francisco. Started building it up but never got a chance to finish the build. Sold it to my brother who has it now. Was the first NSX with a leatherseats.com leather package. My seats were used to make the pattern. Looking to get into another NSX soon.

I'm one of the previous owners of this car.

It's #1115.

Sold to ChrisK in 1/2003 with 81K miles on it.

I bought it from jas in Dallas, TX in 7/1999 with 50K miles on it, and drove it back to the SF Bay Area.

NSX-R R&P & JDM Short Gears were installed in 10/1999 at Los Gatos Acura.

jas only had it a few months before he sold it to me. The previous owner to him and the original owner were also in the Dallas area.

Original owner purchased it from Goodson Acura in Irving, TX.

Last edited:
Hey Champ19. Can you post a few pics of your car? I find it incredible that you've owned it from new.

Year:2005
Color Combo: GP White - Interior:White/ Black (Color Code K)
Transmission: 6 speed
Mileage: 9021 (3/6/08)
Production date: 05/05
Vin:JHNA21615S000150
Time Owned: Purchased new 10/05
Lives: Washington State
Mods: Bilsteins on lower perch

8860NSX_5.jpg

05_NSX_3:30:08.jpg

Interior_05_white:black.jpg

When you are ready to sell please PM me.... Awesome car. I love the white interior!!!! Can we see more pictures of the interior?

Shawn

You guys should merge the info from this thread with the "white 02-05" thread floating around somewhere else.

I was trying to collect all the owners of white 02-05 cars in that thread but this one is a nice collection as well. I'll contribute and chime in but if you want to see more pics, just click on the thread in my signature :)

Model Year: 2004 (Only one made in 2004!)
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Mileage: ~ 9k
Production #: Dunno?
Production Date: Not sure...
Time owned: I'm the third owner, delivered to my home April, 2008

Special notes: Previous 2 owners were also on NSXprime, I'm the lucky 3rd owner of the only white/onyx in 2004 with an absolute mint car. Miraculously no chips on front so did a full clear bra wrap of the hood and bumpers :)

IMG_2192.jpg

Last edited:
I would NEVER think that a white interior would look so attractive, but it does.

You guys should merge the info from this thread with the "white 02-05" thread floating around somewhere else.

I was trying to collect all the owners of white 02-05 cars in that thread but this one is a nice collection as well. I'll contribute and chime in but if you want to see more pics, just click on the thread in my signature :)

Model Year: 2004 (Only one made in 2004!)
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Mileage: ~ 9k
Production #: Dunno?
Production Date: Not sure...
Time owned: I'm the third owner, delivered to my home April, 2008

Special notes: Previous 2 owners were also on NSXprime, I'm the lucky 3rd owner of the owner white/onyx in 2004 with an absolute mint car. Miraculously no chips on front so did a full clear bra wrap of the hood and bumpers :)

IMG_2192.jpg

Your teasing us again s4play!!!!!!! stop it!

Here's mine... vin#JH4NA1150NT000829
Located in Fort Myers, Florida - just turned over 25,000 miles. It's supercharged, AEM EMS, water/methanol injected, 6-speed conversion, 4:55 gears, Comptech headers, Cantrell exhaust, Stacy skirts, type R hood and I just did the '02 rear conversion. The car's roof and door trim/handle had been painted white before I got it.

NSXside.jpg

The interior leather was replaced with perforated seats at 17,000 miles - before I bought the car.

DSC00236.jpg

I've got a spreadsheet with all records of everything done including the original purchase price...and so far there is about $124,000 into this car - not including labor. I know I'll never get anywhere near that back, but the car has become therapy, and how do you put a value on that?
I've attached the.pdf file so you can see all of the mods I did. Everything in italics was completed after purchasing the car.

hey can you fix your picture links????

rk

Here's mine... vin#JH4NA1150NT000829
Located in Fort Myers, Florida - just turned over 25,000 miles. It's supercharged, AEM EMS, water/methanol injected, 6-speed conversion, 4:55 gears, Comptech headers, Cantrell exhaust, Stacy skirts, type R hood and I just did the '02 rear conversion. The car's roof and door trim/handle had been painted white before I got it.

NSXside.jpg

The interior leather was replaced with perforated seats at 17,000 miles - before I bought the car.

DSC00236.jpg

I've got a spreadsheet with all records of everything done including the original purchase price...and so far there is about $124,000 into this car - not including labor. I know I'll never get anywhere near that back, but the car has become therapy, and how do you put a value on that?
I've attached the.pdf file so you can see all of the mods I did. Everything in italics was completed after purchasing the car.

Fixed photo links...

Back