• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Graphix installed

My Type-R Replica bonnet

Attachments

• dscn0438.jpg
    dscn0438.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 514
These are my Tein-RA coilovers. Sorry if I said they were RE's earlier.

Attachments

• dscn0537.jpg
    dscn0537.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 506
My front Brembo disc brake and steel braided lines for the brakes.

Attachments

• dscn0538.jpg
    dscn0538.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 517
Jin1976, looking at your posted pics in this thread....it's quite obvious you are working a project...how long before you are finished and what does it entail :confused:

Exterior will be similar to hishi excluding spoiler and rear diffuser and sidemirror. My version will have Type-R spoiler and Mugen rear diffuser and the body will be blue in colour. I hope my budget will be set before the end of this month.:D

Jin1976 said:
Exterior will be similar to hishi excluding spoiler and rear diffuser and sidemirror. My version will have Type-R spoiler and Mugen rear diffuser and the body will be blue in colour. I hope my budget will be set before the end of this month.:D

Wow Jin1976, big budget man :eek: Where do you order those cool stuff from?

NSX-VT said:
Wow Jin1976, big budget man :eek: Where do you order those cool stuff from?

The coilovers I believe are from Dali Racing. The Brembo disc and the stainless steel braided hose are from Japan. The 18 and 19 inches TE37 white wheels and the Sorcery widebody kits are from Japan and the headlamps and rear lamps are from Acura USA. That's all I know as I am the customer and I bought it through a friend.

1TITENSX said:
Jin1976, looking at your posted pics in this thread....it's quite obvious you are working a project...how long before you are finished and what does it entail :confused:

Hopefully I could start this project by the end of this month, May.

The parts that are going to be added to my car are:

Sorcery widebody kit
Volk Racing TE37 white colour 18x8.5 and 19x10.5
Front tyres 235/40/18 and rear tyres 275/35/19
Acura 2002 headlamp and rearlamp conversion
Type-R replica front bonnet
Mugen rear diffuser
Tein RA coilovers
Front Brembo disc brake and stainless steel braided brake hose

Total cost = about USD25K

Items on the car already

Dreamzsport Type-R carbon fibre rear spoiler
HKS sport exhaust
Black Racing sports wheel 16x7.5 and 17x9.5

Yesterday I sent my car to the workshop to install the Tein-RA coilovers and the stainless steel braided brake lines. I am getting back my car today. One question, how do you know when you have reach the hardest or the softest setting for your damper?

I would love to hear your advise on how to have proper setting for street use.

Thanks in advance and Happy Motoring.

Jin1976 said:
Yesterday I sent my car to the workshop to install the Tein-RA coilovers and the stainless steel braided brake lines. I am getting back my car today. One question, how do you know when you have reach the hardest or the softest setting for your damper?

I would love to hear your advise on how to have proper setting for street use.

Thanks in advance and Happy Motoring.

Jin1976, there's a damper setting on the top of the absorber. You can test it by turning it to the max either clockwise or anticlockwise and test drive the car.
I use BuddyClub Racing spec and HKS Hypermax II coilovers, but never try the Tein-RA, How's the Tein build quality? and what's the spring rate on your Tein-RA? If u get above 7 or 8k, u can't drive your car after u have a full meal :D

NSX-VT said:
Jin1976, there's a damper setting on the top of the absorber. You can test it by turning it to the max either clockwise or anticlockwise and test drive the car.
I use BuddyClub Racing spec and HKS Hypermax II coilovers, but never try the Tein-RA, How's the Tein build quality? and what's the spring rate on your Tein-RA? If u get above 7 or 8k, u can't drive your car after u have a full meal :D

Thanks for the reply. The coilovers have been installed already. The ride is a bit bouncy at times. It has been soften by turning the damper about 45 degrees from the original setting toward getting soft. For those who have installed Tein RA coilover please give me your setting and your apinion about your setting so I could try them. Thanks in advance.:D

Yipee:D My ride is better today. I rotate the knob about 6 clicks counter at the front and 8 clicks counter for the rear from the original position.

2slow2speed said:
It sure looks like this thread has been hijacked :(.

Jin why don't you just start your own thread?

Ken

Ken,

I am also going to put on the Sorcery Kit which is what this thread is about. If you think that I am hijacking this thread then humbly I will start a new thread. Its just that I have been updating on what is currently happening in the process of adding the bodykit that I don't see why I should be making another thread.:D

For everyones note I will start my body widening NSX today. Wish me luck guys. Photos will be posted as the project progress.;)

Back