• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great beer meet!

To Mssrs Biobanker and NSXRacerboi...

Had a great time quaffing beer and talking nsx all in the chaos of Grey Cup mania in lovely downtown TO on Sat. :p

Boo to others for not coming out! :biggrin:

Cheers
John

Yea, it was a great time, even without our cars there.....It was good to see both of you again...

Cheers,
D...

For the cogniscenti, yes :)

Actually it was thrown together at the last minute.

I will be back in town from Dec 25-28 for the holidays, if anyone is free for coffee or beer.

This post reads like:

"I had a party yesterday! What a blast! I couldn't believe my eyes with all the girls wrestling and the free booze. I mean what a riot. It was great to see everyone there, and if you weren't there "YOU SUCK!!!". Hope to see everyone again. Oh ya, I didn't invite you guys, because it was last minute. Too bad."

Yes Sean, that pretty well described the night. The only addition/correction I'd make was that the girls were not wrestling so much as creatively writhing.

All meet should be like that. Good, wholesome fun.

Next one will be announced with minutes to spare like this one...

To Mssrs Biobanker and NSXRacerboi...

Had a great time quaffing beer and talking nsx all in the chaos of Grey Cup mania in lovely downtown TO on Sat. :p

Boo to others for not coming out! :biggrin:

Cheers
John

Yeah. Those guys suck!

Yes Sean, that pretty well described the night. The only addition/correction I'd make was that the girls were not wrestling so much as creatively writhing.

All meet should be like that. Good, wholesome fun.

Next one will be announced with minutes to spare like this one...

Sorry guys - had cousins in from out of town or I'd be in the ring twisting it up with the honeys!:wink:

I am in town most of Dec - lets do a brunch Chez Moi!:biggrin:

Back