• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Greddy e-manage settings for TT

A while ago I promised information on my Bell hybred project. Mechanically the car is done. The e-manage has been a real bear as far as getting the settings correct. Right now I am working with Greddy USA/Japan with the last of the problems. The ignition modification map is locked out due to the e-manage sensing a ignition timing falt. Greddy says they have two non FI cars in Japan that work fine. As far as I know this is the first NSX in the US. Its a pain going first. As for my thoughts on the system, it takes about half a day of splicing the harness (Greddy has not come up with a NSX specific one yet) and another day to figure out the software. The one thing I wish it had was a wide band to go along with the data input. Right now I have a seperate system. When and if I get finished I will post the complete e-manage settings and instulation for the NSX along with the dyno and air/water aftercooler eff. numbers. Cheers, Dan

I went with the Techedge that is made down under mostly because the price was low and I need to stem the money flow to my car. It is set up for data log but the software is not quite ready yet. Dan

Originally posted by burnmacs:
...The FJO unit is by far the best especially with the data logging kit. The home page is www.fjoinc.com

Hmmm..., better than the ErgorPro?
http://www.interstice.com/~garfield/

Not being a wise-guy, I'm ready to buy one so I'm looking for comparisons. The EgorPro does most anything you can imagine including recalibration at the push of a button, back pressure correction and multiple widebands simultaneously.

Back