• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gregg Markarian in Skip Barber Eastern Championship

Fellow Northeasterner Gregg Markarian just finished his season in the Skip Barber Eastern Championship races at Lime Rock today. Gregg just came back from NSXPO with us after being one of our instructors at Mid-Ohio where he won back to back races with Skip Barber recently. Peter Mills and I went up to give some NSXCA backing to Gregg and we await the banquet tonight to see where Gregg will finish in the final standings. Gregg is a phenomenal driver and the NSXCA is proud to have him as one of our instructors.

207655158-L.jpg

207655531-L.jpg

207656213-L.jpg

207656926-L.jpg

207657489-L.jpg

207656954-L.jpg

207658196-L.jpg

Awsome Gregg!I hope you did well! Racing plus marathoning ,,amazing stuff.Peter and Bob thanks for representing and supporting him!

Damn impressive Gregg!!! You know my hot lap session with you at Limerock a few years back is one of my big car stories I tell everyone :)

.....I like explaining that your NSX with stock shocks and skinny tires kept up quite well with one fully modified yellow late model NSX :wink: :wink:

Gregg,
I saw you driving through Sharon on Fri afternoon (5:30ish). NSXs are pretty rare in little Sharon. The night before I saw a Lambo and a GT40 driving through as well. Anyway, congrats on the Skip Barber racing. Give me a shout when you guys are up here again.
Jesse

Not a surprise if you have had the honor of being a passenger in his NSX when he is on the track. Gregg is one hell of a driver.

Congratulations!!!
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Hey Gregg,

Congrats, sorry I could not make it up with Peter and Bob.

Stay Well, say Hi to Susie for me:)

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
Gregg,
Congratulations on the excellent finish :smile: I can still hear you saying "get to that Apex and track out,gas,gas,gas". I'm really glad Bob and Peter were there to support you and Susan on your BIG day :cool:

While many others have grabbed a ride or two with you on the track having you show me the capabilities of my NSX and then spending time as my instructor at Mid Ohio was one of my all time Greatest experiences. I hope my driving on MO didn't frighten you into not wanting me as a student in the future.

I will send you the link to my photos of you and Susan on MO and we should try and grab some dinner in the city one of these evenings.

Alan

Back