• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Grill 57 Cruise-in 9/18

I have been 3 times this year and not as many cars as last couple years. I think the hot temp in the 90's has kept some cars at home. Hopefully will be better this sat. I notice the nsx's are usually on the hill on the grass near the road. I usually park with everyone else. cu there.

I am planning to attend on Saturday. Hope to see others out there. Promises to be a decent day weatherwise.

John

Grill 57 is a 50's style diner/restaurant - located on Hwy 401 near the intersection of Hwy 70 in Garner, NC. Quite a trip from Charlotte, but if you are up for it, we'll certainly be happy to see you there!

John

I might be headed to the beach this weekend....if not maybe see you there.

Saw your car there! Actually there were three gorgeous Vipers I saw. Sorry we missed you. We'll need to set a time to gather and meet next month.

Saw your car there! Actually there were three gorgeous Vipers I saw. Sorry we missed you. We'll need to set a time to gather and meet next month.

Yeah I didn't get a chance to come talk to all you guys, my brother in law was over there talking to your group before you left though. I'm sure I'll see you at Cars and Coffee.

Great weather...good to see you again John.

Good to see you Mike! Your NSX is looking awesome! I've got to make plans to get over and see your whole car collection sometime.

John

Back