• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Carbon Fiber Speaker Cover

This is a:
[x] Direct vendor group buy

Minimum Number of Units:

Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited):
Closing Date (max. 90 days - no open-ended group buys):

Product Will Ship:
[x] After the group buy is closed

Payment Procedure:
[x] Deposit of $100 upon sign up, balance due upon completion

Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): Paypal PLUS fees, Paypal gift, or check

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: June 6th ship out date

Product Pricing (can be tiered): Group buy price of $650. After 10 units price goes up or will no longer be made "haven't decided"

Shipping & Insurance Costs (if not included): Shipping via fedex with tracking and insurance is included within the US. If you're outside the US then I'll work something out with you.

This is the first product of its kind and the OEM one is discontinued. This part was molded after an OEM piece. The item was carefully crafted after the OEM piece to ensure fitment. That being said this is the same dimensions as the OEM piece with the padding, also all contours have been taken under consideration as well. This part fits single din arm rests. Double din arm rests I believe your speaker cover is different so this will not work for you unless you swap out arm rests and arm rest boxes. Procar charges 1000 EURO plus shipping for an overlay part.

Feel free to ask questions. There are no secrets and questions will be answered. I make every part by hand, I trim every part by hand, and I clear coat every part hand. I know exactly what goes into my parts unlike MOST vendors on here.

Stay tuned for pictures, and more projects. I have a big one coming up.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Curt "paid in full" shipped
2. Terry L "paid in full" shipped
3. Local nsx owner "paid in full" shipped
4. Minh
5. Todd "deposit paid"
6. David F "deposit paid" shipped
7. Jack "paid in full" shipped
8. gaymond "paid in full" shipped

PS, will include new mesh and speaker cover. Although I doubt anybody is running a speaker

SpeakerCoverInstall.jpg

CenterSpeakerInstall1.jpg

CenterSpeakerCoverinstall2.jpg

CenterSpeakerInstall3.jpg

Last edited:
Are you still planning on making the rear bulkhead in CF too? I think these would go together great.

Steveo, will you offer the option to leave the speaker hole blank like the console cointray? I'm sure theres many of us that don't need that speaker.

Would I be correct to assume a double din armrest, is one that has the split so that the top section can open forwards and backwards? I have a 2005 if that helps.

Is there a list with pictures of all the parts you make?

Thanks.

I do not have a list but it's mostly interior items for coupes.

Would I be correct to assume a double din armrest, is one that has the split so that the top section can open forwards and backwards? I have a 2005 if that helps.

Hey man. Yes you're correct. These will not fit with the split top arm rest. You'd need to change out to a single din along with the arm rest box. I'm 99.9% sure of that since part numbers are different.

Back