• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Carbon Fiber Throttle Body Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice. If not it's all good. I'll be starting on the waiting list shortly after finishing up my radiator panels.

All orders have been shipped that have been paid for as of Today

Thanks for the update

Received my today. Nice addition to the engine bay. Quality product. Thanks Steph

Last edited:
Put mine in last night. Looks great, even through the mesh area of the carbon fiber engine cover! Thank you!

Thanks guys. Two more shipped today from the reserve list.

Right now I just have 2 more to go. Post up some pictures if you have them. If not it's ok. Frank Spano was nice enough to post an update on the facebook page. His engine bay is real nice looking. Not just from my item, but all around it's real clean.

Finally got around to installing mine.....Very happy with the result.

321882fbc231a74eb9b84050600e6384.jpg

91177d9b2d99995366f9b0203eb86328.jpg

Rogerd. Looks good and goes a long with all your other nice carbon goodies as well. I still have that item I need to send you to test out. I'll get it out next time I go to the post office.

I have 6x version 1s being done within the next week and 3x version 3s ready to go. Here's the reserve list.
Reserve list of last ones I'll be making
2.Formula 170, 91, Version 1, PAID
3.Blacknot, Supercharger, PAID
4.sophis, 91, Version 1
5.ssangkal1001, 03, Version 1

Hi,

Picked mine up from the local post office ... only after they relieved me of $38 tax!! Not your fault, but something to bear in mind for future parts.

Haven't installed yet but appears well packed so will put up some photos when on the NSX

regards, Paul

Hi,

Picked mine up from the local post office ... only after they relieved me of $38 tax!! Not your fault, but something to bear in mind for future parts.

Haven't installed yet but appears well packed so will put up some photos when on the NSX

regards, Paul

Wow. Why do they charge you tax? And how do you avoid paying things like that? I've never shipped overseas so that's new to me.

Wow. Why do they charge you tax? And how do you avoid paying things like that? I've never shipped overseas so that's new to me.

It's a bit f a minefield ...

Custom Duty rates for specific products
Customs Duty is charged as a percentage of the total value of the goods - that is the sterling equivalent of the price paid abroad.
To work out the percentage, each type of product is given a 'commodity code'. This tells you what the Customs Duty rate percentage is for that particular product, based on whether it's being imported or exported.
There are around 14,000 different classifications. The duty rate percentage for each may vary according to the country the goods come from. The average percentage is between 5 and 9 per cent, but it can be as low as 0 per cent or as high as 85 per cent.

And why do they ... Coz they can :frown:

I'll talk off line for future parts as there is a way to reduce risk

Rgds, Paul

Got mine installed with the latest lysholm ctsc. Fantastic quality.

7959932C-9862-479B-9C1A-9F8FAB3CB1B0-18497-000024ECC741D304_zps7b21cd2d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back