• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gruppe M Titanium exhaust

Has anyone else used this exhaust?

I love it, I can lift the entire assembly with one finger if I balance it in the middle.

word of caution: not for the cheap.

Attachments

• gruppe-m-ti-exhaust_image.jpg
    gruppe-m-ti-exhaust_image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 441
  • V3_exhaust_front.jpg
    V3_exhaust_front.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 369
both Daliracing and SOS sell them
I once rev'd the car beside a hot looking motorbike, you cannot tell the difference, it really makes the car sound like a bike, very high pitched.

both Daliracing and SOS sell them
I once rev'd the car beside a hot looking motorbike, you cannot tell the difference, it really makes the car sound like a bike, very high pitched.

High quality auto clips? Interested to hear this.

Gruppe M stuff is really nice but expensive. I thought the V3 titan. retailed for about $4000 with a weaken yen. A V3 titan. is probably about $5000 new now if you can find one. V3's were known to have a relatively highest pitch sound until the Gt-one 5.1 came out. I think the SS had a higher pitch than titan. due to material characteristics. This exhaust would have been more popular if it allowed cats I think.

I had the V2 stainless that is on Henrys WB car now. Clearly the best sounding ever and amazingly light for SS.

Whats the weight of that bad boy and is that a high flowing exhaust , not as restricted and good for FI car?
Also does the gruppe m exhaust work with oem cats?

Last edited:
Its 9.9lbs WITH the curved down pipe from the headers

The curved down pipe basically takes the place of the cats, I haven't heard anyone try to integrate OEM cats.

I think Daliracing sells it for $4000, but SOS seems to have it for $2600? I may be wrong.

I believe even the stainless steel one is just as light but equally expensive.

I really would like to find a replacment that sounds like my GT-One 5.1, but is designed for SC-FI setups...or find a place in L.A. that can repack mine...

I had the GM V3 Stainless version. It was $4000 new so the titianium must be really expensive. Amazing sound and exclusivity!

Honestly, for the money have a look at the exhaust Angus makes. It's based off the GM V3 but is actually affordable and sounds really good!! My friend had it on his s/c nsx and ya it is what I would buy for myself too if I wasn't turbo

The V2 does'nt allow for cats. I hated the 3000 rpm drone but the sound was like no other NSX exhaust could produce. And the huge polished canisters were pure eyecandy from the rear.

is your brand new 10 yr old exhuast for sale i live in ny ,does anyboy think this would be a better setup than my comptech ,i have s.o.s sc and intercooler comptech heaers and exhuast

For the folks who want the gruppe m exhaust, why not buy it from as Motorsports? He said he sells it.

I think everyone wants the V2 or V3 exhausts in which Gruppe M has discontinued. V1 is available still but probably the most tame and not as desirable. That V3 titanium is like buried treasure.

I love my gruppe m exhaust v3, its one of the best sounding exhaust for the nsx and it also frees up more hp than other exhaust system for the nsx. The best thing about this exhaust is the sound produced changes throughout the rpm, this exhaust at the vtec cross over is heavenly. The exhaust is built very well and the welds are amazing.

I love my gruppe m exhaust v3, its one of the best sounding exhaust for the nsx and it also frees up more hp than other exhaust system for the nsx. The best thing about this exhaust is the sound produced changes throughout the rpm, this exhaust at the vtec cross over is heavenly. The exhaust is built very well and the welds are amazing.
Hey Manh, Remember when I bought your HKS and you drove off from Ramon's? Was the GruppeM V3 on your car at that time?

Back