• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GT One ver 5.1 - stainless, single tip, BRAND NEW, NA1 fitment

rjp

Experienced Member
I have (1) brand new Ver 5.1 exhaust arriving with a boat load of other parts from Japan.

Will be on hand by end of August.

$3150 incl US shipping.

Please PM / email if you'd like to claim this!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a boat load of other parts from Japan.

Will be on hand by end of August.

Thanks!

Hi RJ,

Good to see you still trading and I'm so pleased we got the engine covers sorted, Thanx again!

What other parts have you got on route??

regards, Paul

Hi RJ,

Good to see you still trading and I'm so pleased we got the engine covers sorted, Thanx again!

What other parts have you got on route??

regards, Paul

Hi Paul,

Stuff that you probably already have, but here's a quick list off the top of my head:

NSXR: coolant covers, chassis bars, horn button kits, shift boots, NA2 R knobs, engine covers, front badges, door handle badges, manifold covers.

Also GT Lightweight exhausts, a handful of JGTC Parallel exhausts, Okuyama strut tower bars, JDM NAV pods, etc.

Let me know if anyone needs something from the list!

RJP, I need the Nav Pod.

Back