• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GTR sighting

Q

Experienced Member
I saw my first Nissan GTR on the road last weekend. It was getting on the southbound 355 ramp from Butterfield Rd.

It didn't look too bad in black.

I have seen three of them so far on the streets. One in Chicago and twice on SB I-43 around Mequon. The look in person is really growing on me.

I seen two around here in PA. One silver and one red. Even seeing one in person doesnt really do it for me but the performance is amazing.

Last edited:
If you spot a gunmetal one around Chicago or the NW suburbs with "gojira" on the plates that me :biggrin:

I seen two around here in PA. One silver and one red. Even seeing one in person doesnt really do it for me but the performance is amazing.

I see those same two a lot also, and a couple of others closer to me. See them all the time in NY/NJ also.

For me, seeing it in person ruined it. I think it's just horrible, but of course looks are subjective.

The performance is solid, but to be honest, no amount of performance can over-ride the looks of the car for me. I'd rather drive a slower car that actually has gorgeous lines.

Does this change your mind :). Alpha-9 GTR
022.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

2jz-nsx, ^ your GT-R is SICKKKKKKK:eek:, you got 2012 front bumper right?

Last edited:
Thank you ^^. Its a stock front bumper,i'll soon be back with the nsx. I missed that car so much:(

Back