• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guys please vote for my dad! Innovator of the year for 2010!

Hey guys my dad is a finalist in the Innovator of the Year competition

Registering takes 10 seconds and you can vote for him. Kris N Mani, PHD in the drop down box

If you can take a minute to do this I’d appreciate it. Thanks guys

Innovator of the Year | R&D Mag
:smile:

you need to post a link.....btw what did he inovate?:confused:

Uhhh, call me crazy, but shouldn't the Innovator of the Year be based on what that person has actually done rather how many people you can convince to vote for you?

Can everyone please vote for me to get the Nobel Prize? If enough of you vote for me, I might have a chance.

Uhhh, call me crazy, but shouldn't the Innovator of the Year be based on what that person has actually done rather how many people you can convince to vote for you?

Can everyone please vote for me to get the Nobel Prize? If enough of you vote for me, I might have a chance.

Your not crazy. You make a great point. I also wonder what this guy innovated?

This thread is failing. Is like working with Product Managers. Not enough information, and they expect you to do all the work so they can get the credit.:biggrin:

Seriously, what did he do?

Maybe this?

NSR Technologies
Kris Mani
Electrodialysis and ion exchange chromatography technology to produce a 45-50% potassium hydroxide solution
Based in Decatur, Illinois, US, NSR Technologies has developed an innovative commercial route to potassium hydroxide, offering the first alternative to the chlor-alkali route in decades. The process has lower energy costs, gives products free of oxidizing species such as chlorates and hypochlorite, and offers lower capital investment costs and a reduction in the transport of hazardous materials. At the heart of the technology is the IonSel electrodialysis cell, which includes a layer of cation-selective, anion-selective and bipolar-selective membranes.

It looks like dad is smarter than son. No link, no info about the innovation, and no idea of who this man is as a person. Furthermore he doesn't even own an NSX. This is just like voting for a man to be president who has no experience. Oh wait, a bunch of dumbasses did that already.

No vote from me. I'm not a sheep.

Last edited:
NSR Technologies
Kris Mani
Electrodialysis and ion exchange chromatography technology to produce a 45-50% potassium hydroxide solution
Based in Decatur, Illinois, US, NSR Technologies has developed an innovative commercial route to potassium hydroxide, offering the first alternative to the chlor-alkali route in decades. The process has lower energy costs, gives products free of oxidizing species such as chlorates and hypochlorite, and offers lower capital investment costs and a reduction in the transport of hazardous materials. At the heart of the technology is the IonSel electrodialysis cell, which includes a layer of cation-selective, anion-selective and bipolar-selective membranes.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.:confused::confused:

Well as much as I respect the memebers of Prime and think they are a pretty smart bunch, somehow I think we are slightly less than qualified to call this shot. Hell, even Miss America gets decided by a "expert" panel of judges. :tongue:

Maybe this?

NSR Technologies
Kris Mani

Does this have electrolytes?

wierd because the op has 125 posts.....

This troll should be deleted and banned, I post enough stupid shit on prime for three people, but I do own a NSX.......and that gives me bitching rights on this website....oh and I did throw a couple of bucks in the prime plate...lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back