• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Handbrake options

Unfortunately my NA1's hand brake is crappy and worn. I would love to be able to just buy the whole assembly but there doesn't seem to be an option. I tried looking, but just doesn't seem like anyone sells an aftermarket option. I know I can probably just get the leather reupholstered but just seeing if any vendors out there produce an aftermarket one or looking to produce one. It doesnt seem much to the hand brake, but I can be wrong I just quickly glanced at it. It can be brushed silver, matte black, CF, kevlar.

I think the cheapest way would just to get it reupholstered. Its a longshot but you can try contacting leatherseats.com to see if they are willing to make a kit for this.

^ that is alot of red, not sure how I feel about it.

Unfortunately my NA1's hand brake is crappy and worn. I would love to be able to just buy the whole assembly but there doesn't seem to be an option. I tried looking, but just doesn't seem like anyone sells an aftermarket option. I know I can probably just get the leather reupholstered but just seeing if any vendors out there produce an aftermarket one or looking to produce one. It doesnt seem much to the hand brake, but I can be wrong I just quickly glanced at it. It can be brushed silver, matte black, CF, kevlar.
If i recall correctly leatherseats.com do make them.

A new one OEM should be some where to tune of 300-400

topgaiters sells them on ebay. Do a search on here and you'll find my thread..

got mine off ebay..... the before and after...

311220111965.jpg

^^Please post link. I couldnt find the seller.

Hi,

topgaiters on eBay are the best source for this. It was myself the commissioned them to make the leather items for the NSX, because they were so expensive from Honda/Acura, and also you had to buy the complete handbrake to get the a new one lol

Topgaiters also do the door entry pads, gear gaiters and centre arm rests for both single lid and dual lid models.

If you wanted any of the items with different color stitching or different material, then they will also do that for you. My handbrake cover is in genuine nappa leather which has a lovely feel to it. The OEM cover is not real leather.

Back