• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Birthday Neo!

Mike ~ Happy Birthday!! :biggrin:

Happy birthday Mike!

You know ever since NSXPO, everytime I see someone with a camera or camcorder in his face, I thought of you. Check out the guy on the right:

nsx_f40.jpg

Happy Birthday Neo!

(Can't believe you don't like chocolate....Kelvin, you can send a slice of the cake my way) :p

Happy Belated Birthday Mike:smile:

Hi

Happy birthday from me. A bit late I know.

Some nice Prime goodies you got there.. :smile:

Regards

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This year is a little different, since I've met many of you now. Thanks for the well wishes.

To celebrate, I had a not-so-quiet dinner with close family & my best mate. We were kinda noisey at the restaurant. ;) Then i went away on a camp retreat this weekend that I didn't really want to go to, but it was fantastic. Went hiking down to the beach, and met the hottest young lady I've met in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. :tongue: She had a personality too! :eek: that was a nice b-day present. :cool: But you guys aren't interested in that stuff so I'll leave it there.

Thanks once again.... looking forward to another year of PRIMING! :D

NeoNSX said:
Then i went away on a camp retreat this weekend that I didn't really want to go to, but it was fantastic. Went hiking down to the beach, and met the hottest young lady I've met in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. :tongue: She had a personality too! :eek: that was a nice b-day present. :cool: But you guys aren't interested in that stuff so I'll leave it there.

Any picture of the ... ehmmmm :tongue: hiking day?:biggrin:

gheba_nsx said:
Any picture of the ... ehmmmm :tongue: hiking day?:biggrin:

Gheba don't bother..Neo is such a tease so he will probably post up pictures or videos all bleeped out :smile:

Regards

Back