• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

happy thanksgiving (to americans)

Gobble Gobble everyone

As I watch gramma and grandpa play with the kids,, and Tricia spilling turkey brine marinade on the floor I just smile and cherish this moment.......:smile:

Happy Thanksgiving all. A few things to be thankful for:

1.) For most of us, we have a job that still pays the bills. For those that don't, we have the hope that we will. Despite how 'bad' the US economy is, even at it's worst right now, it's still one of the best in the world even in 'good' times.
2.) Our families are safe.
3.) We have food, water and shelter and a warm hom that many, if not most in the world, simply do not enjoy.

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!

God Bless.
-Paul

As I watch gramma and grandpa play with the kids,, and Tricia spilling turkey brine marinade on the floor I just smile and cherish this moment.......:smile:

being a grandpa and grandma, joanne and i enjoy having one of our sons and his family with us today (and miss the other one) and we cherish the moments as much (or more?) as we did when our boys were younger.

Happy Thanksgiving to all here on prime...
We are going to the city and feed atleast 100+ homeless I am gratefull for the homeless as they teach me humility...Hope you all do the same in your community or atleast find someone anyone who you are gratefull for and share with them....

Happy Thanksgiving to all here on prime...
We are going to the city and feed atleast 100+ homeless I am gratefull for the homeless as they teach me humility...Hope you all do the same in your community or atleast find someone anyone who you are gratefull for and share with them....

Good idea,,throughout my medical school/training I always invited fellow students/trainees who could not make it back to thier homes.:smile:

we've a lot to be thankful for.

We certainly do.

The lovely Mrs. Asis and I have family in from NYC, Canada and surrounding parts of S. CA today. We've been crushed by the recent downturn in the economy both in terms of our personal savings, personal investments, and jobs (we both work in finance) but today is an excellent reminder of how good we really have it.

My prayers go out to those affected by the horrible events in India yesterday and today.

And my thoughts go out to each of you that you might find a moment to reflect on family, love, and friendship and realize how lucky most of us really are.

Aloha.

We certainly do.

The lovely Mrs. Asis and I have family in from NYC, Canada and surrounding parts of S. CA today. We've been crushed by the recent downturn in the economy both in terms of our personal savings, personal investments, and jobs (we both work in finance) but today is an excellent reminder of how good we really have it.

My prayers go out to those affected by the horrible events in India yesterday and today.

And my thoughts go out to each of you that you might find a moment to reflect on family, love, and friendship and realize how lucky most of us really are.

Aloha.

lovely post.

Back