• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Harness Bar for WRX or STI Olsen Motor Sports

I bought this harness bar in the Spring for my 2016 Subaru WRX. It's supposed to be the best made. Never installed. I did not want to commit to what is necessary to also have car as DD and carry passengers. Paid 500 - For sale at 400, I'll pay shipping - USA only. To see the bar on their page look up: 2015 WRX/STi Project car Olsen Motorsports on FB or here is link scroll down to the bottom. PM me, I am a regular on prime..Thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
`
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• bar.jpg
    bar.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Olsen 2.jpg
    Olsen 2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 98
  • olsen 3.jpg
    olsen 3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 101
  • olsen 5.jpg
    olsen 5.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Olsen Harness 1.jpg
    Olsen Harness 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 102
  • olsen6.jpg
    olsen6.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 100
if you still have this please message me

I bought this harness bar in the Spring for my 2016 Subaru WRX. It's supposed to be the best made. Never installed. I did not want to commit to what is necessary to also have car as DD and carry passengers. Paid 500 - For sale at 400, I'll pay shipping - USA only. To see the bar on their page look up: 2015 WRX/STi Project car Olsen Motorsports on FB or here is link scroll down to the bottom. PM me, I am a regular on prime..Thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
`
attachment.php
attachment.php

Back