• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has Anyone Run a Greddy Ultimate E-Manage System with their Comptech Superchargers?

My tuner is interested in installing the Greddy Ultimate E-Manage piggy back unit on my factory ECU to tune my high boost Comptech supercharged NSX. I just want to see if anyone has used this unit on their NSXs with success.

By the way, AEM EMS is not an option because I need to maintain OBDII capabilities for emissions. Also, the HKS F-Pro is not an option because there are no HKS certified tuners in this area.

Thanks in advance.

I have not tried the emanage on a obd2 nsx I have done them on obd2 civics and integras and the tunes do not come out well what you will find is that the stock computer will constantly be fighting the emanage and will change your tune. I would recomend going with my MSL engine management which uses an AEM system. All though this is not smog compliant you can revert your car back to stock in a matter of minuets because everthing is directly plug and play, Just unplug the MSL and Plug computer back to stock.

I am using the e-manage ultimate piggyback ecu on my autorotor CTSC. It is true that the oem ecu will overwrite the tuning over time. After I found out about this, my tuner disabled the factory O2 wire and retune the car and so far (after 3 weeks) the car seems fine.

I had the same problem as you when i decided to use e-manage ultimate. AEM is not available in Malaysia.

Do keep us posted on your decision and the outcome of your tune.

BTW my car is NA1 OBD1.

HTH

shaw

I have not tried the emanage on a obd2 nsx I have done them on obd2 civics and integras and the tunes do not come out well what you will find is that the stock computer will constantly be fighting the emanage and will change your tune.

Hi mike did you try e-manage or e-manage ultimate? Apparently the ultimate unit is a new and improved version with a lot more functions and capabilities compared to the older standard blue version.

Another piggyback option to check out is the AEM F/IC. Looks to be a decent unit for supercharger engine management, as it has it's own MAP sensor built in, and allows mappable control of fueling and timing retard under boost.

Back