• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hats Off Day 2015 Acura/Honda Show-n-Shine

Yes Hats off Day Acura/Honda Show-n-Shine is back for 2015. It's the first Saturday in June (June 6th). The Honda dealership is under new management and is going ahead with the event. Details to come as we firm things up. The NSX's always draw a crowd so I hope you will attend again this year.

Last edited:
Hats Off Day registration for all Acura/Honda participants is now live at Happy Honda Hats Off Day 2015 Show n Shine.

This year there will be a $5.00 entry fee for the Show-n-Shine. All proceeds go to Burnaby Community Services. If you register online or by fax please bring your entry fee with you on Saturday to the staging area (exact change will be greatly appreciated). Any questions please PM me or email me (email on the bottom of the downloadable registration form).

Last edited:
If anyone would like a poster to help promote the event I have some and would be happy to deliver! Let me know.

Thanks for organizing this event, it was a good time. Wish we had more cars out, but an even dozen showing up isn't too bad. We'll see if we can't beat that next year!

Attachments

• 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 58
Back