• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hats off

I would like to take this opportunity to commend Lud and others involved in creating and envisioning such a site as informative, useful, and valuable as NSX prime.

I have been to many automotive enthusiast sites and without a doubt in my mind, this site provides more technical information about the discussed vehicle then any other. From the TIDH(I read that whenever I have time), the galaxies of information available from the FAQ, to the credible technicians, this site covers all the passion and soul that NSX engineers instilled in the NSX! I have yet to experience such a site - automotive or non-automotive - that contains a universe of information dedicated to its product. The effort and time that went into this creation is evident throughout the site.

I would go on but I hope this brief message conveys my thoughts regarding this site and the available information. When the day comes to purchase my NSX, I will be extremely confident in knowing all my questions will be answered in one place.

I raise my glass to this site and its creators and wish it continued, endless success.

-Nader

[This message has been edited by Prancing Horse (edited 24 March 2002).]

Back