• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello Melbourne NSXers!!!???

Just had a good yarn with MLCNSX (David) and we talked about how it's been such a long time since the local Melbourne group have met up.

There is much less activity in the Australia forum, is it because some have moved on and sold like Ian or people just got busier lives?

So if you've still got your NSX and open to catching up, please reply. Some people from Melbourne that has made my journey great.........

a) David - You made this all happen, your generosity with your car and linking me up with the owner

b) Owen - Your selflessness in giving up your time to visit Lorbeks and ultimately helped decide not to go with that red example. Had a drive with David and my mate with Cobra.

c) Mike - Spent day with you in Tasmania when Uehara-san visited

d) Ian - No longer has the green one but was so passionate and helpful

e) ??? - Yellow wide body NSX at the Cars and Coffee meet

f) Vspec - 3 NSXs, 2 original, 1 new

Hi Michael,

That all sounds good to me, I'd love to catch up not too far down the track. There were a few others that seem to have vanished since my early days on this site, so it would be good to see them if they are still about.

Keep me posted.

Cheers,

David

Last edited:
Hi Michael, If you get a drive going I would like to join in with my pretend sports car CRZ

Best Regards,

IAN94

Hey Ian!!!! How have you been!?

Hi Michael,

That all sounds good to me, I'd love to catch up not too far down the track. There were a few others that seem to have vanished since my early days on this site, so it would be good to see them if they are still about.

Keep me posted.

Cheers,

David

Hmm, judging by the response so far...………..maybe it's just you and I representing the NSXs? :D

I'd be down for this! Would be so great to meet and speak to others in the small scene that we are in!

Back