• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello New Owner

Hello everyone,

I've been creeping on this forum for a while now. At the beginning of August, one week before my wedding I took a flight to California, bought my NSX from a fellow Prime member and drove it 4000km back home to Toronto. It was quite a drive.

Rob from Acura Oakville recently did some maintenance on my NSX. He is a really great guy, very knowledgeable of the car, made me feel very comfortable leaving the car there.

I bought the car to compliment my S2000 as a weekend toy and my S2000 being my daily. But I haven't driven my S2000 since the day I brought the NSX home. I think I'm in love all over again.

I met a few of you guys at a bbq meet a few years ago but I look forward to joining you guys in future events and introducing myself in person.

Cheers,

Chris

photo.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

congrats!!!!!

i'm going to be *hopefully* doing the exact same thing as you re the purchase and long drive back to toronto.!

Awesome!

What a way to start the ownership experience with such an epic drive home!

You should have joined the NSX Club of Canada and you may have saved some money with the service work.

But its not too late! You're just in time for the always awesome fall drive. We would love to see you again and check out your beautiful NSX.

I'm really impressed with the new members showing up lately.

They're finding great cars, buying them, joining the Club and I'm sure will be very positive contributors to the NSX community going forward.

Chris- will we see you on the fall drive?

Great, and Welcome to NSXCC....I was wondering who's Black NSX was @ Oakville Acura.....now I know.

I'm glad that guys are looking and finding these great NSX's and bring them up North. We have added several new members in the last couple of months alone.

I hope that you would join us for our Fall drive, details are outlined in another post.

Bram

congrats!!!
looks good, hope to meet you in the near future. i just brought up my 91 from the States this spring as well.
welcome to the club.

eddy

Welcome that looks like a nice clean NSX and of course in my favourite colour combo Black on Black. Nice widebody S2K as well... so tells us what your plans are for the NSX whats the first mod going to be? Mine was pulling that crap Bose system out... then wheels... and well a few dozen mods later... its a disease I tell ya its never ending lol

A few things I'm planning on are the 6 speed tranny conversion . Type r rims header na2 conversion etc. I just had my kw v.3 s installed today.
Here are some pics of my s2k and my sisters car

modp-1104-01-o+03-acura-rsx-type-s-06-honda-s2000+side-view.jpg

modp-1104-06-o+03-acura-rsx-type-s-06-honda-s2000+side-view.jpg

modp-1104-15-o+03-acrua-rsx-type-s-06-honda-s2000+front-view.jpg

modp-1104-02-o+06-honda-s2000+gear.jpg

modp-1104-03-o+06-honda-s2000+seat.jpg

modp-1104-04-o+06-honda-s2000+engine.jpg

modp-1104-11-o+03-acrua-rsx-type-s+rear-view.jpg

modp-1104-12-o+03-acrua-rsx-type-s-06-honda-s2000+front-view.jpg

modp-1104-10-o+03-acrua-rsx-type-s+seatsl.jpg

modp-1104-07-o+03-acrua-rsx-type-s+steering-wheel.jpg

modp-1104-08-o+03-acrua-rsx-type-s+seat.jpg

modp-1104-09-o+03-acrua-rsx-type-s+engine.jpg

modp-1104-05-o+06-honda-s2000+close-up.jpg

modp-1104-13-o+06-honda-s2000+wheel.jpg

modp-1104-14-o+06-honda-s2000+rear-view.jpg

This S2000 is absolutely gorgeous. Love the front bumper and the color combo. :biggrin:

Back