• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello, possible buyer... primer thoughts welcome

Wow... the NSX story is great, but forget about that. I want to know where I can find a wife like yours who will bug the husband to get a "real" car!!! ;-) Usually, it's SUV and Minivan or at the very least, 4 door sedans after marriage. LOL

that color combo looks amazing! I love how the white volk ce-28s look on a black car
thanks, been driving it up and down the CA coast

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

34 5 window same color scheme

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1015sp.jpg
    IMG_1015sp.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0997sp.jpg
    IMG_0997sp.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 175
It took me reading halfway through this thread, that I know this guy.

Hey Mark, looks like you're enjoying your NSX. Its funny, you seemed to take the same smog gamble on a 91 Black/Black I did and it paid off.

We should meet up soon dude.

- Derrick

It took me reading halfway through this thread, that I know this guy.

Hey Mark, looks like you're enjoying your NSX. Its funny, you seemed to take the same smog gamble on a 91 Black/Black I did and it paid off.

We should meet up soon dude.

- Derrick

Hey Man, been awhile.
I ended up buying NA2 Headers and giving the car a full tune up. Went and saw Eddie at West Sac Smog and it passed easily.
Would absolutely love to meet up. I'm in the process of an ABS delete right now, so I can rebuild the unit, but should only be down for a day or two. My number is the same but I'll shoot you a pm anyway.

Back