• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help Fan Went Out On My Ac

This morning i went out started the car fan came on for a few seconds then it died. I'm thinking it's a fuse but not sure where it is none of the diagrams are on any of the fuse boxes. I know the ac still works cause i can feel it while driving with normal air flow.

yes, it seems like the ccu is working just not the blower fan. For example if I'm doing 40 mph and i have the AC on i can still feel cold air coming through but only due to air induction.

yes display is lit up, i forgot to mention when i put on the AC i can hear a fan up front i believe but no air coming through the ducts, but if i just put on the regular air you hear nothing.

Hi,
Thought may be I could shed some light or electricity to this problem.. when looking under the front hood - on the pass. side of the car - remove the black
cover with the silver fuse diagram on it u will see some square clear top modules green or brown in color with copper legs - use a test light to check
power at both sides of them a 30 amp 1 is the blower fan look in top to see
if it is blown will be open/ like a blown fuse and may even look burnt.. if no problem there - look at the firewall / bulkhead directly in front of you the heater/ ac fan box the fan is on the driver side end of that unit follow the wires coming out of the fan accross the unit ot the plug and disconnect that
correct plug and test the short end w/test light or meter with the heater/ac
unit & ign switch on of course for power at that plug if u have power then u
have a bad fan motor..plug it back in and give the motor a rapp with a screw
driver handle - as u may have a hung up brush in the motor.
Regards Clem Hope I been some help

Climate Control Display Is Alway "off"

Please help me...my climate control is alway "OFF" and the Fan is alway "ON"..they rebuild the Climate Control Twice and still the same problems....they said it should be the car.....what can I do? thank you

Back