• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Help NY/NJ folks: Can I get a ride?

In the process of looking buy a NSX. I was wondering if someone from the new york area can get me a ride in one.

I can take the subway and meet you somewhere.

Thank you so much guys:redface: :embarrassed:

This Saturday (Aug 2nd) I will be in the Made 2 Envy car show in Kingston NY (Envy Frenzy) you are welcome to go for a ride. Not sure where you are from but I assume the city if you are talking about the subway. Im 45min north NYC. I have a 92 blk/blk with some mods:wink:

This Saturday (Aug 2nd) I will be in the Made 2 Envy car show in Kingston NY (Envy Frenzy) you are welcome to go for a ride. Not sure where you are from but I assume the city if you are talking about the subway. Im 45min north NYC. I have a 92 blk/blk with some mods:wink:

Hey, I wont make it this saturday, but im free today (friday) or sunday.

I dont have a car in the city, so the only way to meet you up is by a subway station. :frown:

Lol :eek:so we have to come into Manhatten, pick you up at grand central and toodle around the city?:eek:

OP. Might I suggest you rent a car and meet one the guys in your area by going to their location. Just a thought.

I am in the Bronx, and you can get to me on a nice comfortable Express Bus ride in about 45 mins from mid-town. It is a MTA bus (BXM9) which starts on 23rd and Madison and makes a few stops in Manhattan. I will PM you my number if you are interested in a ride...I have a 94 Green.

and then you can be as giddy as i was riding along in simon's car...haha.

Hey Broinkrist,

I am waiting for you to get your NSX so we can go on the drives. Take your time though, I will have a NSX for a very very very long time. :smile:

Lol :eek:so we have to come into Manhatten, pick you up at grand central and toodle around the city?:eek:
:biggrin:

Well after all, it is Restaurant Week in the city.

:eek:
We really are a friendly and accomodating group, but I think that you're pushing the envelope a little. You want a ride, make the effort to
"come to us", we shouldn't have to go to you.

I live in Westchester and can also help you out on Sunday if you wish. You would have to take the Harlem line Metro North train to get to me. Or have Simon give you a ride to my house :biggrin:. Either way is fine with me, PM me if you are interested.

We could make a drive out of this if others are intested, just a thought?

Tytus

Suprise suprise...Bailey is out again..:rolleyes:. Just kidding man, I do miss your big wing and the exhaust.

ohhh..wait a minute, Bailey is coming now, he woke up late for the "other run".

It will be Rich, Bailey, Tytus and Me with a little drive to Bear Mt.

Louis (EVERYONE), you are going to have to call me soon, or you will miss this run.

Hi guys,

I'm a recent NSX owner. Actually really, really recent. Just picked her up yesterday and came back from Kentucky this morning. I should be all registered/insured with my baby by next weekend and would love to join for a ride somewhere this coming Sunday. I would be great to meet fellow NSX owners also.

Thx,
Will

Last edited:
Great Run today and the weather held up for us.. Lunch was killer .....Yes Roger im all about the food. We need to get a run or meet going every week before the summer is over and the winter jackets come out.

ahh. wish i woke up earlier today. i would have made the drive up in my slow slow car for some driving and a photoshoot. ah well. next time.

and simon, don't worry. i will definitely be getting an nsx when i have the funds and everything else in place...that may take a while though...

Last edited:
Great Run today and the weather held up for us.. Lunch was killer .....Yes Roger im all about the food. We need to get a run or meet going every week before the summer is over and the winter jackets come out.
Sorry that I missed you guys, I was thinking about trying to meet up with you guys on my way out of the other run as I was in the area of Bear Mtn, but after the "vigorous ride" that I had earlier, figured it was better not to push my luck. Hope that all had a good time, and yes, we do need to get together more often before the ground gets cold and our tires turn to bricks. There are certainly enough of us in the immediate area to do this. Last year I think we had a few weeks where we did back to back Bear Mtn runs. I even recall a particularly memorable encounter that Bailey had with a "deer".:eek:

Hi guys,

I'm a recent NSX owner. Actually really, really recent. Just picked her up yesterday and came back from Kentucky this morning. I should be all registered/insured with my baby by next weekend and would love to join for a ride somewhere this coming Sunday. I would be great to meet fellow NSX owners also.

Thx,
Will

I'd like to ride with the crew also, at least once before the weather starts getting crappy.

Sorry that I missed you guys, I was thinking about trying to meet up with you guys on my way out of the other run as I was in the area of Bear Mtn, but after the "vigorous ride" that I had earlier, figured it was better not to push my luck. Hope that all had a good time, and yes, we do need to get together more often before the ground gets cold and our tires turn to bricks. There are certainly enough of us in the immediate area to do this. Last year I think we had a few weeks where we did back to back Bear Mtn runs. I even recall a particularly memorable encounter that Bailey had with a "deer".:eek:

We saw the deer today and I think it was the same one but hearing the exhaust note from my car reminded him what happened last time he decided to run instead of stay put

Please post if you guys are setting up another drive. I should be free on Sun for a drive and meet other NSX owners in the area.

Guys,

That was a great run! Thanks Louis (Everyone), for instigating the event without really participating in the end. I understand you called Simon once we already left. Too bad, you really wood have come to understand the car in one of it's intended environments, curvy mountain roads.

We need to do this again, Baily suggested we try and organize something every week, (I think he wants to go to eat at Unami again, I'm glad you liked it), that may be tough but if available I will always want to go. We should try posting and see who bites for any given weekend day.

BTW that restaurant in Croton opens on Sunday at 1:00 PM and at 5:00 PM on Sat, so a Sunday drive can end there at that time. We definitely need an earlier start to cut down on the traffic. Sorry we missed you Roger, maybe next time.

Tytus

Guys,

That was a great run! Thanks Louis (Everyone), for instigating the event without really participating in the end. I understand you called Simon once we already left. Too bad, you really wood have come to understand the car in one of it's intended environments, curvy mountain roads.

We need to do this again, Baily suggested we try and organize something every week, (I think he wants to go to eat at Unami again, I'm glad you liked it), that may be tough but if available I will always want to go. We should try posting and see who bites for any given weekend day.

BTW that restaurant in Croton opens on Sunday at 1:00 PM and at 5:00 PM on Sat, so a Sunday drive can end there at that time. We definitely need an earlier start to cut down on the traffic. Sorry we missed you Roger, maybe next time.

Tytus

Hey guys, do you guys want to run this sunday? I can try to meet you guys up somewhere, preferrably near a subway station in NY.:frown:

Back