• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help on posting thread

Hi guys, I posted a thread to sell some parts before but it didn't get sell and the thread disappear after awhile. Then I post the same thread again but Admin just delete it and saying I should not post duplicate thread. So my question is if your item do not get sold and your thread disappear after awhile, how do you post the same item for sale again?

Thanks for your help
icon7.png

First of all, please make sure you post threads in appropriate forum - this should have been placed in website forum.

You have been told on multiple occasions not to start new duplicate threads and yet you continue to do so. Threads don't "disappear" - they just get bumped further down the queue.

It would make sense for you to bookmark your old threads if you have difficulties locating them.

Click on "my profile" then click "find latest started threads" that will show you everything you created wheather it be a "for sale" post or anything else you may have posted starting with newest first and so on.

Back