• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HELP PLEASE.... Will these fit my 95 NSX

They don't look to have the same profile as the front door sash on the NSX so I say no; but, that may be academic. What are you going to do with the big holes in the door skin after you remove the OEM mirrors to fit those things? Finding a competent welder to fill in the holes and then grind, prime and repaint both doors is going to make for very expensive mirrors

yep search prime as there are aftermarket mirrors which will be a better fit.

thanks for the help...

They don't look to have the same profile as the front door sash on the NSX so I say no; but, that may be academic. What are you going to do with the big holes in the door skin after you remove the OEM mirrors to fit those things? Finding a competent welder to fill in the holes and then grind, prime and repaint both doors is going to make for very expensive mirrors

Hi, thanks for the help. To answer your question regarding mirror opening, see below.

SPDY NSX.jpg

Nope but you can make anything fit. You can get aftermarket mirrors from Pride that will bolt right on, look a lot better then the ones you posted, and match the aggressive body kit you are working with.

Last edited:
No problem. They are out of stock but if you shoot them an email they hinted on Instagram that they might have some in the works. What’s your plan with the front? Keeping the pop ups I hope.

Ganador mirrors on an NSX. The ones that fit the NSX have a piece that sits on the door. Let me see if I can find a better photo.

Attachments

• 21066214014_f0a0f28e64_b.jpg
    21066214014_f0a0f28e64_b.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Back