• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help wanted: "seat time" in So Cal

I'm considering a Dali seat cushion to increase head room in my '91. Before spending the money and modifying the seat (which I am reluctant to do), I wonder if there is a local NSX owner with the cushion in his/her car who is willing to let me "test" the seat. I'm in Claremont (eastern Los Angeles County). Thanks.

I have it, come up anytime or call me and we can meet at the Cars and Coffee meet some time. I like it. A little extra room, a little more side support due to the center being lower for your butt and legs. The car sits on my show room most of the time, but I take her out if I'm not modding her once a month or so.
Matt Piercey
Planet Acura
7550 Firesone Blvd
Downey CA 90241
562-869-1111

Hey Matt. Do you have the cushion that matches our stock seat leather (black leather and perforated?)

Can you comment on the match?

Thank you for your consideration and for sharing your experience with the cushion, Matt. I will attend and look forward to meeting you at the February meet.

Back