• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help

Hi Guys,

I need your help ASAP. As friend of mine came from overseas and forgot to get his boy's request toy. He wants "Ferrari" Diecast model cars.

Do any of you know any stores that might have them locally??
I had called Toys R US and a few local stores, but they are all out.

Please let me know ASAP if you know any store I can get them from.

THANKS

James Lee

Autobacs has diecast models. Don't know if you'd want to drive that far.

Isn't there a Ferrari memorabilia shop right off Rodeo drive before you hit Wilshire? It would be on little Santa Monica if that is still the name in that section. I walked by it two years ago. The corner shop sells Jamba juice if I recall ......

I think Autoart is located in Pasadena. They might be a great resource.

At the Block of Orange there's a kiosk that sells nothing but die cast cars. big selection.

Da Hapa said:
I think Autoart is located in Pasadena. They might be a great resource.

AutoArt is not ferrari licensed.

Hotwheels diecast has the license on ferrari cars.
I go to downtown toy district for diecast.

Tom's Models
(213) 680-0888
501 E 4th St
Los Angeles, CA

call them Ask if they have Ferrari Hotwheels diecasts.
They also have Autoart, Maisto, and a bunch more brands.

Check out Wal Mart and Target. They usually have a decent selection of diecast models.

Hrant said:
Isn't there a Ferrari memorabilia shop right off Rodeo drive before you hit Wilshire? It would be on little Santa Monica if that is still the name in that section. I walked by it two years ago. The corner shop sells Jamba juice if I recall ......

The store you are thinking about is Exoticar (www.exoticar.com). Probably one of the best scale model car stores and memorobilia you can find in L.A. I highly recommend anyone into collecting scale cars and merchandise to go here.

Joel said:
Hobby City on Beach Blvd. just south of Knott's Berry Farm.
Is that place still there? I bought my first RC car there what had to be more than 20-years ago.

Beverly Hills Motorsports on Robertson just South of Wilshire Blvd. Has everything you need. They are kind of pricey.

Back