• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey everyone! New Owner!

I just picked up a 1994 NSX, Black.tan. Its in incredible shape, with 67k miles. Not sure of its plans yet, but if there's anything I should think about, let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• nsx1a.jpg
    nsx1a.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 220
nice to meet ya/early mods

Welcome,to start just for a mean sound and a lil' extra power

CANTRELL INTAKE
ARK EXHAUST

Not too expensive jus' sounds a lil' more aggressive and throttle response a lil better.

Tvpauto.com said:
I just picked up a 1994 NSX, Black.tan. Its in incredible shape, with 67k miles. Not sure of its plans yet, but if there's anything I should think about, let me know. Thanks!

Just make sure all required service is up to date and enjoy!

Tvpauto.com said:

Congratulations on getting the car. You will have lots of fun with it.

The first bit of advice I have is that you should keep the car stock for a little while and get used to how the car drives and enjoy all of the nice engineering the Honda designers put in there for us.

Try keeping the car OEM for the summer at least. Resisting the modding bug is tough, but I think you should enjoy the car in its stock form for a while. Then, maybe mod it for next summer. IMHO. :smile:

Welcome and Enjoy your new ride! You will soon learn to enjoy driving the car without the radio to hear the sweet music coming from behind you...VTEC.

Back