• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heya, I'm Kristy and I'm new here *waves*

that's looks like a very clean SI you got there Kristy.. i've been looking for SI's here in the south but somehow they're so expensive here compare to cali.. they still go for 3k+ for a decent condition one..

welcome and hopefully you'll find all the info you need here..

Good luck on your search for an NSX Christy. It seems there are always a few for-sale some where.

It figures the only girl to post her pic's here is married!:tongue:

Hal_396 said:
Good luck on your search for an NSX Christy. It seems there are always a few for-sale some where.

It figures the only girl to post her pic's here is married!:tongue:

*this is her husband*

Thanks for the compliments dudes...She's a hottie FOR SURE :) But she has low self esteem and doesn't always agree with my opinion of her beauty.

She really wants an NSX someday, but she might have to part with her CRX to get it.

02-14-2006011853PM2.jpg

DGAFtattoo.jpg

Tat1.jpg

Here's her memorial tattoo from when her dad passed away last year. He was a mechanic most of his adult life (hence the wrench cross motif)

Her dad got her the original "dream car" the spunky liittle CRX :) Maybe someday I can help her get her NSX...

*husband out*

You guys have one cool relationship. Many Congrats! Not many couples share a passion for cars. I thought I was about the only one. We both have our daily drivers and an S2000 as a fun day car. I get to get an NSX but I've also promised her a '65 or so convertible Mustang one day.

welcome, I'm a dsm guy and a 240 tuner mostly, so it's ok to not have the NSX. I've been meaning to get one for a long time. ;)

just wanted to welcome you to the boards.

whiteNSXs said:
Welcome. I am also a big fan of the CRX. I owned a 1985 red CRX Si when I was in school. They are the BEST little cars.
Have fun on Prime.
Steve

What's up Steve...haven't said hello to you in a while :)

Didn't know you had a 1985 Si !!! Those were arguably the best CRXs ever!! They were fuel injected but didn't have the extra weight of all the ground effects that came out in 1986. It was hard to tell the 85 Si apart from the non-SI unless you saw the cool 1985 only slotted wheels or the sunroof. Too bad you never kept that car. I've been looking for an 85 SI for a while.

archangel0585 said:
welcome, I'm a dsm guy and a 240 tuner mostly, so it's ok to not have the NSX. I've been meaning to get one for a long time. ;)

just wanted to welcome you to the boards.

My husband wants to put his 4G63T into the 924, but needs a mighty max transmission to put it inline. He said he only wants to go 275hp or so.

any idea where to get a good used MM/D50 tranny....

Also, we have a new SDS fuel injection that he wants to sell, what board would you say to list it on?

Thanks

*the hubby*

Back