• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hi from kuwait

Just wanted to say hi and that I am quickly earning my money for my NSX i'll have next year. Hot over here but not too bad. We go up north in a month or so. anyways, thank for everyones support.

Nick

Let me be the first to say, thanks for your service and all the best to you and your fellow soilders. Without you guys I would not be able to enjoy my weekend back in The States. Stay positive, stay motivated, and go get 'em.
Jesse

Be safe, my man and rest assured that you and your fellow soldiers, airmen, sailors and Marines have our prayers and gratitude.

Safe deployment and Godspeed.

Hot over there?! Just think how hot you'll be sitting in your NSX next year. :D Kuwait is like Seattle in comparison. :p

Never forget the three cornerstones of the military: Honour, Loyality, and go "Get Some" :D

thanks guys. i know its only gonna get hotter. not looking to forward to it but the reward will be great!!

Nick, good luck with the rest of your tour over there! Stay safe. :smile:

usflag.gif

19dcavscout said:
Just wanted to say hi and that I am quickly earning my money for my NSX i'll have next year. Hot over here but not too bad. We go up north in a month or so. anyways, thank for everyones support.

Nick

We're all proud of you and your service to the country! Stay safe!

Good luck and come home safe. We just welcomed my buddy's unit back 2 weeks ago. 172nd FA

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 171
NsXMas said:
Good luck and come home safe and sound!

I wonder what happen to 19dcavscout? We never heard anything from him for a long a while. I just hope that's he's safe...let's pray that he's already back home safe.

Back