• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi Guys, it's me again...HEHE

Hey! What's up guys??? Well, I remember when I firsted joined I wanted to get a NSX...but I realize there is no way in hell I'd be able to get a 95 or 96...Reality has just hit my head....but..now...I'm thinking of a 93....but....if I must....91 or 92...I really don't care about the miles..I just don't want over what the current year is supposed to have...I'm more into the condition of the body.....I need you're help guys..I'm so desperate for one....I don't care what color..any color combo..I just need to find a nice one with a reasonable price so I beg my mom...Manual...or Auto....I don't care either....I don't plan to keep it forever...cause I hope to get a newer NSX after that..so that's why I really don't care for the miles...Just as long as it's been mantained...so guys.....Help help!!! Also...if I get a 91-92...Can I swap out the A/C for the 93 and UP Ozone Friendly one...and the glove box with the air bag from a 93 and UP...Like from a totaled NSX...I really need that info....cause if I can....I'll get a 91...Well....Gimme some suggestions.....Thanks....and I don't mean to bother you guys....hehe...I am fascinated by the NSX as you guys are...it's just...I don't get to own one....yet......Yesterday I was at a local performance shop and I saw a 95 Black/Tan NSX-T, with a CompTech SC, 6 speed gear box...Wings West Front Lip...18" Blitz Rims....damn...I Literally sat there staring at it for 3 hours..aprox. I looked at everything.... Oooooh......Makes me Jealous cause I can't own one....Well...any help I would be thankful.

What, was there a question buried in there somewhere?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 21 January 2001).]

You would be better off getting a newer one than trying to convert an older one to what you desire; dual air bags and upgraded a/c. The question you need to ask yourself is, how much can I afford to spend. Then go out an start searching for a car in that price range. It's really that easy. Located and purchased my car in 2 weeks.

[This message has been edited by James Cruz (edited 22 January 2001).]

I think you asked about the A/C. You don't have to change the whole system. Acura sells an inexpensive kit to retrofit R134a into the older year cars. See the FAQ for more details.

Back