• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi i'm new to this board my name is Dippy

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dippy and i was the one that took Neo's virginity (in the NSX anyway).

Neo reckons i'm never on the board anymore so i might as well start all over again as a noob. LOL.

I know it has been a while since i last posted thats because i dont love you guys anymore, inviting me on cruises where only bikes turn up, Making me drive all the way to Sydney for a decent cruise then have my car play up on the way home, seeing all your lovely vehicles making me want to sell mine and get a NSX-T, changing you car to 02 plus the best colour on an NSX LBBP, and most importantly because DYLAN can walk now!!!!!

Anyway where has all the love gone get back on the boards AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE.

LOL, what a n00b. :D Welcome back stranger! Dont forget if you have any questions use the FAQ and search before posting. ;) Otherwise the Aussie Forum Nazi (OzzieJohn) will come down on you hard. :D

Pleased to meet you Dippy, but as Neo says I'm afraid "I'm new to this board and my name is n00b / troll" has been discussed countless times already :biggrin:

That's great to hear Dylan is walking, glad to hear you've got time for Prime again, hope to see him (and you) again soon.

damn i'm sorry forum nazi.

looks like no soup for me. Hows the transformation going johnny, having withdrawal symptons yet? BTW are you doing the interior as well?

Neo hows the bayblade still spinning? popping wheelies by now arent you.

yeah dippy please make sure you know how to use this forum :biggrin:

BTW how old is Dylan now ?

Hows the transformation going johnny, having withdrawal symptons yet? BTW are you doing the interior as well?

Not yet, I'm dropping the car off to the bodyshop either tomorrow or Monday. I think the custom tan / blue interior will go nicely with the blue paint so I'm leaving that as-is, just added a couple of small subwoofers. Also converting to "authentic" 02+ interior would not make me any happier but doing something else with the money sure would.

On that note I have sworn to myself "No more mods for me once this is done"... reckon I can beat the disease? Have you still got it?

Hey Laski

Dylan turned 1 two weeks ago. Damn arent kids the best nearly better than a spirited drive in the NSX or drifting bikes hey NEO.

Johnny this is very leading...........

but doing something else with the money sure would

what does that mean?? the bug is a strange mutant string manufactured in some Japanese cult's lab and hard to find a vaccine for isnt. Can i take a guess new rims or is it a SC?????????????turbo perhaps??? trying to keep up with the bikes on those cruises now are we?

Sorry mate, you're going to have to be the Aussie Lovefab guinea pig :smile:

No more mods for me... you understand I'm sure, I'm just following in your footsteps, a few years behind!

DIPPY!!!
Man, how ya been?? Glad to hear your doing very well!! Only 15 more years before the lil one gets the NSX!!
I have been a ghost on here for awhile also...so much goin on and lil time to do it..
When you comin to Sydney again so I can wee in your car???lol
K

Hi guys, every time I see new thred from AUSTRALIA I get exited. But I never see anyone from Perth. Is it only me?

Hey Big Kev

hows that left handed NSX going? still having fun on the boat hope your not making any pam anderson home videos on it.

Yes i had to steam clean and fumigate the whole car after what you did to it in Sydney. When you coming down to a real city so i can get my boys to strip you car :biggrin: ohh wait i can call my Cabramatta boys to do that. :wink:

Hey SPASE

dont listen to Neo but i have only seen 1 or 2 WA boys on this forum a while ago. to my recollection he had a nicely modded black one.

Dipps,
Lefty is doing well...needs to get a tune up soon...the boat has all my attention thou and the NSX is getting ignored xcept when I feel the need...

You may have only had to steam clean...but I had to take antibiotics and a week off for what your car did to me!!

Welcome Dippy - it is always nice to have new members :tongue: I am also new to this board (well since it became a Aussie only board anyway!). I hope you guys are all well - just like Dylan, I also turned 1 year old yesterday (in American years........amazing how time flys).

Hey Grant

good to hear from you again. I suppose you are learning to walk as well, especially around New York hey? So are you having withdrawels or what must of attended a few meets and expos by now or did you get one and park in in Jersey as you said you might do?

I have not purchased an NSX over here (as tempting as it is). I am missing my baby - but the new owner is looking after it very well and sending me updates and photos. I have attended an expo and one meet so getting my fix that way.

Back