• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

hidden garage door remote

I've already sold a few of these on Ebay.... but I thought I should post here and see if anyone is interested. It turned out great on my car.....

You don't have to buy through ebay, just shoot me a PM and we can work payment out through paypal or whatever... I have a couple already made up to mount where I put mine (acc. tray).

HIDDEN REMOTE

Hey guys...just wanted to let you know the price on these have been lowered due to me finding a better deal on the remotes. For those of your who bought one, let me know how it's working. I wouldn't mind seeing some photos of other installs :smile:

New price $39

Last edited:
Hi Newby -

I'm very interested in this (esp. since Griot's is no longer stocking their hidden remote).

One question. I am literally (and I'm not exaggerating) and idiot when it comes to all things mechanical. Anything more complicated than a phillips or flat head screwdriver and I'm bound to screw it up.

Is this something that a moron like me could do or would I need to have the work done?

Da Hapa said:
Hi Newby -

I'm very interested in this (esp. since Griot's is no longer stocking their hidden remote).

One question. I am literally (and I'm not exaggerating) and idiot when it comes to all things mechanical. Anything more complicated than a phillips or flat head screwdriver and I'm bound to screw it up.

Is this something that a moron like me could do or would I need to have the work done?

If you can drill a hole you can install this...... It will come with programming instructions for the remote. PM me for more information

Back