• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hidden garage door remote

I've already sold a few of these on Ebay.... but I thought I should post here and see if anyone is interested. It turned out great on my car.....

You don't have to buy through ebay, just shoot me a PM and we can work payment out through paypal or whatever... I have a couple already made up to mount where I put mine (acc. tray).

HIDDEN REMOTE

Hey guys...just wanted to let you know the price on these have been lowered due to me finding a better deal on the remotes. For those of your who bought one, let me know how it's working. I wouldn't mind seeing some photos of other installs :smile:

New price $39

Last edited:
Hi Newby -

I'm very interested in this (esp. since Griot's is no longer stocking their hidden remote).

One question. I am literally (and I'm not exaggerating) and idiot when it comes to all things mechanical. Anything more complicated than a phillips or flat head screwdriver and I'm bound to screw it up.

Is this something that a moron like me could do or would I need to have the work done?

Da Hapa said:
Hi Newby -

I'm very interested in this (esp. since Griot's is no longer stocking their hidden remote).

One question. I am literally (and I'm not exaggerating) and idiot when it comes to all things mechanical. Anything more complicated than a phillips or flat head screwdriver and I'm bound to screw it up.

Is this something that a moron like me could do or would I need to have the work done?

If you can drill a hole you can install this...... It will come with programming instructions for the remote. PM me for more information

Back