• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hills of Missouri Run w/ Gateway S2K Club, Branson, MO 10/1-10/2

The St. Louis "Gateway" S2000 group is making a run through the hills of Missouri and meeting up with the Kansas City, Oklahoma and Ark-La-Tex S2000 groups and staying overnight in Branson (details here). There are lots of fun roads to Branson, regardless of which direction you're coming from. I'll be taking the Tulsa group through the Eureka Springs area and then up to Branson, although the trip home may vary.

This is really going to be a blast! Late comers are still welcome. At this point, the only thing you will have to do is to make your own accommodations. The more, the merrier! We would love to have some Big Brother NSXs join our adventure!

I'll see what I can do, Julie, to round up a few of the NSX locals. And hopefully, my car will be ready by then.

Julie, I might be interested...sounds fun...2 cars...me and wife...

Cool! I'm not too familiar with Arkansas, but if you check my post on s2ki you might be able to determine a good spot for us Tulsa peeps to meet up with you on the way.

Edit: I just looked and it appears that we will be going right through Rogers on AR-12! Let me know if you and your wife decide to go and if you want to meet up with us, we can coordinate a meeting point.

Last edited:
Re: Hills of Missouri Run w/ Gateway & KC S2K Clubs, Branson, MO 10/1-10/2

Also, if you (or anyone else for that matter) decide to go, you'll need to contact the event organizer, Mike (aka 8BALL). You can PM me for his contact information.

It's still not too late! Monday, September 26th is the deadline for additional cars/drivers. The coordinator needs to give the restaurant a final head count for dinner by then.

Back