• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hit 5000 today!!

NetViper said:
Go me! :biggrin:
Get a life .........

J/K - congrats.
pain.gif

Congratulations to our second most prolific poster!

(That reminds me of the quote from Satchel Paige: "Don't look back. Someone may be gaining on you.")

I mean the following attachment in the nicest possible way. :D :D :D

(plus i think only ken, myself or 92NSX would be qualified to post this ;) )

Congrats Dave... Does the quality of life improve with 5000 posts? :p

Attachments

• Attention Whore.jpg
    Attention Whore.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 178
Congrats.

However, since Neo posted one pic up. I figured I'd follow:

Attachments

• Silly pics2.jpg
    Silly pics2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 151
Or (No offense dave, I realize this is poor humor but just couldn't stop myself). :tongue:

Again congrats. :smile:

Attachments

• Silly pics.jpg
    Silly pics.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 196
LOL, <B>NSXLuvr</B>, that is so funny yet so cruel. :D No complaining if somebody gives you a negative reputation point for that. ;)

I'd love to know how many of <B>NetViper</B>'s posts do not contain the words "V8", "supercharger", "550hp" or "Factor X". :D

NeoNSX said:
LOL, <B>NSXLuvr</B>, that is so funny yet so cruel. :D No complaining if somebody gives you a negative reputation point for that. ;)

I'd love to know how many of <B>NetViper</B>'s posts do not contain the words "V8", "supercharger", "550hp" or "Factor X". :D

Now that is just cruel!

NetViper said:
Now that is just cruel!

:rolleyes: I was being cruel to be kind? :p Seriously, if it weren't for you I wouldn't know about FactorX. I hope some day Honda makes a V8 just for you because you have kept up your Hopes despite all the rumours and vapour-promises. If anyone deserves a V8 550HP HSC, it's you Dave. :cool:

92NSX said:
Congrats on that.
Guess I need to step it up a bit huh??? :biggrin:

Yep. Posting skillz.... :)

Ever since you cut down on your one-word posts, you have been dropping fast..j/k :biggrin:

Back