• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hit and Run on my car MOFO's

5 minutes I left my car to get some lunch and I come back to find it like this , No note left or anything . God I hate these people :mad::mad::mad:
Could have been worse though I suppose . Also I have to pay for the repairs as insurance is $500 excess and the repair is $350 , If I caught the culprit I would have paid $0 and kicked their f#king head in for bolting !

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that...

Good thing it's minor, even though it's out of your own pocket, at least there is no major damage.

sorry to hear bro! that f'ing blows!

(ps: i gutted my cat, and i LOOOOOOOVE it! you werent kidding when you said it)

Sorry to hear about the hit and run. People who do things like that always get theirs in the end. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually and somehow they end up worse than the good people. Karma is a b!tch and she will visit them. :biggrin:

Sorry to read that. It sucks when people disrespect other peoples property. Glad it wasn't any worse. That is why I absolutely hate leaving my car in a lot unattended. I just did this today at the gym and was nervous the whole time. That is the not-so-fun part of having a nice vehicle.

Man for a second I read that and I was thinking real cat as in meow... and I was thinking what kinda sick F'in guys are these two... :biggrin:

sweetchuck that SUCKS, but man that looks minor it could have been a lot worse.

Sorry to hear about the hit and run. People who do things like that always get theirs in the end. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually and somehow they end up worse than the good people. Karma is a b!tch and she will visit them. :biggrin:

Your right , I was thinking at least their car would have damage too , but its probably some POS that they couldnt care less about .

Thanks for the support .

sweetchuck that SUCKS, but man that looks minor it could have been a lot worse.

You know what pisses me off the most though , this morning I turned down a purchase for genuine Marga hills side skirts $200 , cos my wife is Pregnant and pissy if I spend selfishly . I should have bought them ,and I may have been somewhere else like the post office pricing shipping or something ,instead of stuffing my face with a salad sandwich ,and getting my car hit :mad: Its like Karma got me

I told you they taste like chicken , but you didn,t believe me :cool:

Last edited:
You know what pisses me off the most though , this morning I turned down a purchase for genuine Marga hills side skirts $200 , cos my wife is Pregnant and pissy if I spend selfishly . I should have bought them ,and I may have been somewhere else like the post office pricing shipping or something ,instead of stuffing my face with a salad sandwich ,and getting my car hit :mad:

LMAO... only an NSX owner could twist such a tale together...

So what you are saying is.... its the wife's fault. :biggrin:

Sorry to hear this.
I was once hit by a vehicle coming from behind at a light.
The girl took off after the accident. I ran after her, but she dissapeared into the ghetto.

Hope you'll have a better bumper once it's fixed.

That's unfortunate but your Ok.

It could have been an Old Person. Many of whom don't regard a slight impact as an Issue.

Fix it and Drive it as much as possible cause...before you know it, You will be Old:tongue:

spooler

Last edited:
sorry to hear about the car, hopefully the repaint goes ok.

You know what pisses me off the most though , this morning I turned down a purchase for genuine Marga hills side skirts $200 , cos my wife is Pregnant and pissy if I spend selfishly . I should have bought them ,and I may have been somewhere else like the post office pricing shipping or something ,instead of stuffing my face with a salad sandwich ,and getting my car hit :mad: Its like Karma got me

-Ha,ha, been there on that just last year, don't worry it goes by quick, but it does get worse up until a few months after when you start getting to sleep again. Congrats with the baby, trust me you will love them 1000x more than you love your nsx so buy your skirts while you still remember where that thing is parked. Pretty amazing experience! Oh and the car seat can't go in the NSX, already shot down on that one. LoL Good luck with everything upcoming, don't worry it all seems to work itself out so be patient.

You could hang out in the area around the same time, on the same weekday next week, and look for a car with red paint on the front bumper. People are creatures of habit, and this person will probably visit the same place again routinely.

How were you parked, anyway? Parallel, or nose-in?

Last edited:
You could hang out in the area around the same time, on the same weekday next week, and look for a car with red paint on the front bumper. People are creatures of habit, and this person will probably visit the same place again routinely.

How were you parked, anyway? Parallel, or nose-in?

I will be on the lookout as I work not far from the shop I was at and eat there all the time . I was parked nose in but I can't see how someone could have done the damage it has . The scuff marks run along the rear bumper like a side swipe , they must have been drunk as maggots .

Ya know, just an FYI. You might PM Henry@GT-One. He's got a red one with GT-One widebody. He may still have his factory red bumper. It was a low mileage car so it should be perfect cond.

Ya know, just an FYI. You might PM Henry@GT-One. He's got a red one with GT-One widebody. He may still have his factory red bumper. It was a low mileage car so it should be perfect cond.

MMm , now I'm thinking I may want to turn this incident into a upgrade path of some sort , I see an opportunity here :wink: Dont tell the missus

Did you file a police report?

Did you file a police report?

No ,,, because in Australia , by law the incident must be over $1000 worth of damage (or some shit like that ) before they even get involved , no matter how exotic your car is :rolleyes:

Unless there is personal injury of course . What about my personal anguish :frown::frown: Pay up Fu#kers :biggrin::biggrin:

MMm , now I'm thinking I may want to turn this incident into a upgrade path of some sort , I see an opportunity here :wink: Dont tell the missus

Good time for an 02 Valance:biggrin:

I hope you didnt upset OZZYJOHN about the sideskirts, coz I did.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the hit & run. From the pics, you are lucky that the taillights were not damaged, and the quarter panel seems to be ok. Does the bumper need to be replace or it it just paint damage?

I use to belive that but I have seen people who no matter how bad they are and fuck people over they have good things happen to them and always get away with it. But we tell ourself this to make us feel better.

Back