• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HK and Asia NSX owners

Missed the meet. Maybe next time :tongue:

Nonetheless, I was fortunate enough to have met up with Charles a couple of weeks ago. He did a very nice job in NSX-R conversion :smile:

Missed the meet. Maybe next time :tongue:

Nonetheless, I was fortunate enough to have met up with Charles a couple of weeks ago. He did a very nice job in NSX-R conversion :smile:
Yo kaiser... ur on here too. ur ride back on the road yet? we all need to go cruising soon.

i missed the meet too. next time la.

Got these from a friend who went.

DSC03283.jpg

DSC03281.jpg

DSC03278.jpg

henry I noticed that some of the NSX have US tail lights ? arent all HK NSX JDM spec or they change themselves ?

Mag,

What are you going to do with your car~!??? If you have anything taken away from your car, please let me know, sell it to me. I think i need a auto gear box soon. ha ha.

Victor.S

Victor, you need a manual conversion.... Forget about the automatic man, just imagine, with your loud exhaust.... blipping throttle and down shifting inside tunnel, or just heel and toe right at the toll booth.......:tongue:
Get the na2 R 6-speed or JDM 5 speed with short gears while you at it.:biggrin:

Nice to meet you when i was in HongKong, keep in touch.

Ferrand.

wow... didn't know there are NSX owners on htere
I'm selling my nsx in toronto (T_T) . . . . and returning to HK to work
hopefully i get to hang around some of u guys when I'm back . . . and get another nsx if i could

Victor, you need a manual conversion.... Forget about the automatic man, just imagine, with your loud exhaust.... blipping throttle and down shifting inside tunnel, or just heel and toe right at the toll booth.......:tongue:
Get the na2 R 6-speed or JDM 5 speed with short gears while you at it.:biggrin:

Nice to meet you when i was in HongKong, keep in touch.

Ferrand.

NA2 R r too expensive for now, especially in Hong Kong, you can order NA2-R from 28car.com, but its 1.8M HKD. Sounds crazy.....

i think acura models were sold in Japan also so it's possible some were grey imports...

Nope... Acura is introduced in the US & HK only.

All Acura NSXs (except one) in HK are genuinely imported by Dealer.

In any case, Honda is planning to introduce Acura in Japan in the near future.

sorry to correct you but in HK there are a large number of grey imports NSXs...however, the last dealer DCH, import was a '97 NSXT. the club has a register of over 20 NSXs, quite a few been scrapped due to accidents etc..the population of NSXs in HK is less than 50 by estimate.
DCH is importing the new RL and may do the new HSC??subject to how much margin they are seeking. Chances of such is slim as DCH is not interested to manage ACURA here when some of their other franchises are more profitable.:smile:

Back