• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holiday Luncheon

How about it treasure coast nsx guys, anyone going to the luncheon? I would like to go and get a group from our area. Anyone for a spirited drive over like last year? bob veronsx

Bob,

Ann and I are going are up for the caravan up. We are going to the luncheon and not the "country drive" that starts at 9:00AM. Luncheon is from 12 to 4 so if we leave from somewhere near Melbourne by 10AM or so we will be there in plenty of time.

Let's see if we can get a group like last year!!

Hello,

I HAVE AN AUTO ACCESSORY SHOP IN STUART CALLED DETAILZ-DETAILZ (20 MINUTES NORTH OF WEST PALM) MY WIFE AND I ARE GOING TO ATTEND FOR THE FIRST TIME.

ANYONE WHO IS COMING FROM SOUTH OF US AND WANTS TO CARAVAN CAN MEET US AT OUR ACCESSORY SHOP AT 2201 SE INDIAN STREET IN STUART THAT MORNING AND WE WILL HEAD OUT FROM THERE AFTER TAKING A FEW PICTURES.

WE ARE ABOUT SIX MILES EAST OF 95 AND EASILY FOUND SO GIVE A CALL AND WE WILL GIVE SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS.(772)223-6373

NOTE: ALL NSX CARAVAN PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT BAG COMPLIMENTS OF STEVEN AND JANNETTE (OWNERS DETAILZ-DETAILZ )
PLEASE RSVP SO WE WILL MAKE SURE TO HAVE ENOUGH OF THE SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT BAGS FOR EVERYONE.

Guys, we're meeting fairly late for the morning drive into Lake County. There are some hilly twisty roads out there and I think you all would enjoy them. There is very little traffic on Sunday morning but there are bikers.

900am at the Starbucks in Ocoee

10410 W Colonial Dr
Ocoee FL, 34761
United States

Take the Beachline west to the Turnpike
Turnpike north to Exit 267B, Rt.50, Ocoee/Winter Garden Colonial Drive (not 267A which is 429)
Exit and go EAST on Rt.50. You will see large Walmart plaza on the right. Starbucks is in a cluster of stores in the same parking lot right on Rt.50.

If you need to get gas, there is a BP on the right about a half mile after you merge onto Rt.50 at the junction with Maguire Rd.

We will leave at 930am for the drive.

I hope many of you can make it!

Wei-Shen
my cell
407-832-0176

detailzacuransx said:
Hello,

I HAVE AN AUTO ACCESSORY SHOP IN STUART CALLED DETAILZ-DETAILZ (20 MINUTES NORTH OF WEST PALM) MY WIFE AND I ARE GOING TO ATTEND FOR THE FIRST TIME.

ANYONE WHO IS COMING FROM SOUTH OF US AND WANTS TO CARAVAN CAN MEET US AT OUR ACCESSORY SHOP AT 2201 SE INDIAN STREET IN STUART THAT MORNING AND WE WILL HEAD OUT FROM THERE AFTER TAKING A FEW PICTURES.

WE ARE ABOUT SIX MILES EAST OF 95 AND EASILY FOUND SO GIVE A CALL AND WE WILL GIVE SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS.(772)223-6373

NOTE: ALL NSX CARAVAN PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT BAG COMPLIMENTS OF STEVEN AND JANNETTE (OWNERS DETAILZ-DETAILZ )
PLEASE RSVP SO WE WILL MAKE SURE TO HAVE ENOUGH OF THE SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT BAGS FOR EVERYONE.

I live in North Carolina, so as a result I won't be making the trip you guys are planning. I will, however, be in West Palm this week. Send me a PM with directions to your shop. Maybe I will be able to swing by. Thanks!

Chuck

Back