• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Bose NSX head unit (radio)....any idea where to look for one?

I am in the United States, and have been trying to find an extra Honda Bose NSX factory head unit for my car for years, and have had no luck. The one in my car is getting a bit beat up looking from use, and I would like to 'clean up' the looks of it. Does anyone here have an idea where else I could look for one of these, or have one they would like to get rid of? Any help is appreciated. I tried the marketplace on Prime, but years have passed with no luck. :(

I am in the United States, and have been trying to find an extra Honda Bose NSX factory head unit for my car for years, and have had no luck. The one in my car is getting a bit beat up looking from use, and I would like to 'clean up' the looks of it. Does anyone here have an idea where else I could look for one of these, or have one they would like to get rid of? Any help is appreciated. I tried the marketplace on Prime, but years have passed with no luck. :(

I have one. I took the face off it and put it on my US spec unit. Which is now not working. I really do not know even if the honda one works. if fact,I think I have three units 2 acura and 1 honda. I do not think any of them work tho. What are you looking to do? just the face plate or the entire unit.

I have one. I took the face off it and put it on my US spec unit. Which is now not working. I really do not know even if the honda one works. if fact,I think I have three units 2 acura and 1 honda. I do not think any of them work tho. What are you looking to do? just the face plate or the entire unit.

The head unit works fine. I just want to get a good looking face plate and buttons, because mine are beat up. However, if I could just get a drop in working head unit, that would be perfect.

The head unit works fine. I just want to get a good looking face plate and buttons, because mine are beat up. However, if I could just get a drop in working head unit, that would be perfect.

let me dig it out and take a pic..it has been out of my car for a couple of years,,well protected tho

Back