• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda NSX Performance Parts

Hi NSX'ers
I still own some nice prototype parts for
european NSX's. (please no oversea inquiries!)

1.)Carbon Rear Diffusor (Procar prototype)
2.)Steering hub for MOMO, Sparco, OMP and Mugen steering wheel (Procar prototype)
3.)Carbon air induct( Honda R&D Josting prototype)

Used Parts:
1 complete OEM brake kit with 4 rotors and 4 pads (85 %)
1 OEM-ECU PR7 with socket and OEM chip (bought from Honda R&D) (37820-PR7-G04)
1 OEM rpm/U/min tacho panel ( 78130-SLO-G01)

Please feel free and private me for detailed
pictures.
Tschüss
DeeWee

The carbon rear diffuser sounds interesting. Pics or web link available?

Hi David,
its my NSX, you saw on NSXSC online mag. The car was spec 2000, each year I get some more goodies. The 320 km/h speedometer I got from Honda R&D,its OEM quality (same manufacter), no foil to paste over there.
But its really expensive (500 Euro) and I need the speedometer for one week.
(Its a work for winter)
For the diffuser please contact Mr.Mark Johnson (Dali Racing),I think he has this part on stock.
I just comes back from a Nürburgring Nordschleife testdrive, my NSX runs great,
I topped the time, the brandnew NSX-R reached some weeks before. (His best lap in sport-auto magazine was 8.09 minutes, I runs 8.01 minutes, but with two persons .-))
(+160 kg)

There are two reasons for that:
I installed a lot of aerodynamic parts on my car, also I know each 'blade of grass' there with over 1.500 racing laps. Its my second home.

If someone would enjoy a Nürburgring Nordschleife testing day, I can be your NSX-instructor. Each sunday there are a lot of people there, second best fun you can have.

Nice weekend to all
Detlef

Detlef, there is a discussion in the General Forum about NSX timing on the Nurburgring... maybe you could clarify a little there (you are the expert!)
smile.gif

Hallo,

About the northern loop and NSX I will answer the general forum.

The 320 km/h speedo wasnt an option in Europe,I have a manufacturer, produces this OEM quality and adjust that to 16,17 or 18 inch rims for me. I must do this because my car runs to the limiter in 5th gear.
(8.300 U/min / 310 Km/h)
Tschüss
Dee Wee

Back